How Much?

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torneyboy said:
samak said:

if you paid 2000 THB 6 and more years ago, then with all the deflation and devaluation of the Baht and the GDP increase and average salary increase in Thailand, you should pay her 3000 THB or more!

don't listen to Farang Khee Niaow's like Suadum! he spends too much on the booze and parties and then wants to save on the girls.

6-10 years ago i used to pay 300 THB per shot. nowadays i have increased the fee to a amazing 500 THB per shot (66.6% increase); this increase is not inflation driven but mainly due to the fact that nowadays i am too bored to shoot too many times a night!

Ha ha ..now the truth is out.....cant!! :neener:

its funny how i say i often get it for free and people scoff at me but you pay only 500 baht and people instantly believe....curious indeed. anyway if you are only paying 500 baht then can i ask what is the quality like? are you handsim like me so its cheap or are you seeking out the cheap ones? if so is the quality of service bad because you are paying bottom dollar?

Handsimman,

What don't you check in a related thread a post from BB about some members here beeing clueless.

Perhaps in this thread it might refer to Samak... ::

hint : it might refer to someone else :applause:

2nd hint: as a long term economics savvy resident Samak has mastered ways to persuade those harworking BGs there's a magic secret door from PB hotel rooms to greener pastures full of shiny somtam and sweet smelling Ya Baa. He somehow convinces them on a consistent basis that the best way to access that secret door is by going LTs with him for 199bht. The 301bht left are actualy the tip and they're so happy U can see herds of BGs running after Samak when he shows up on Lower Suk. The secret is a combination of lao and khmer liguistic tricks I haven't quite figured out yet. I think he does dirty tricks with his nose as well but he wouldn't show them publicly.

Extremely impressive :clown:

very interesting indeed. but still the question of quality remains because i suspect that my grandad could get a girl to fuck him for 500 baht if she was ugly enough. if he can pull stunners for 500 then he even has the respect of a freebie getter like me. ::

"but still the question of quality remains "

Mostly stunners... a reliable source told me even Nat is on Samak's dates' list. 499bht and D size french bra for tip though.

Handsome handsiman, U can be young and beautiful and premiering in Hollywood next week or a few lives later but U totally missed the plot.

Good luck.

Random, about to shoot :hubba:

Reading the above posts only further reinforces what I already knew....either BKK BG's ask outrageous prices or the farangs have too much money.

But, then the go-go gals in Pattaya also have big egos and high baht demands...and beer bars are the best value, but it takes some hunting to find the gems. I've never paid over 1500-Bt, including BF; usually I try to pay not more than 1K-Bt all-in for LT. You'll get some NO's, but it's all part of the hunt...

Mr Kineow, in Pattaya ;)

Archived