How Much?

The_Munchmaster

Fly_Baby_Fly said:

I once convinced a BG that should should pay me 50bt (fifty),

( rellay gave me 50bt on the promise that I would shave and suck her to oblivion)

This is outrageous Fly. 50 miserable lousy Baht !!! WTF !!!

Fancy anyone selling themselves so short........next thing someone will be telling us they are prepared to do over BG's without even charging them !!!!... like for FREE....what's the world coming to, I ask !!!

PS: Hope you maintained a decent level of self control and kept your "tongue in cheek" until such time as "Jim Gillette" had completed his task... would imagine a Mach 3 could do nasty damage if you lost the plot and tried to carryout both tasks at the same time.....Ouch 555

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer::grinyes: :grinyes: :beer:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will adjust my style accordingly. from now on if a girl insists on money i will drive a hard bargain and try the old 500 baht is all your getting honey routine. maybe it helps to do it after the bars close or something so they get a bit panicky thinking they are not going to get paid at all. more information is still required from this stud who rivals my own exploits. i am intrigued. if i have to pay for it i give 1,000 baht s/t or l/t and only rarely get a complaint. maybe girls who have already had customer and have returned to bar come cheaper 2nd time around? mmm food for thought. by the way to posters who still bag me...suck my dick you are losersssss! :boxing:

Dear gay boy,

Do we need to charter a plane, send two teachers near your empty brain try and explain where and when U were taken for a ride?

Go check in Emporium, two flash lights for the price of one. Not sure how much it will enlighten you, but U still can stick them up your ass :neener:

Dumsoda said:
Fly_Baby_Fly said:

PS: Hope you maintained a decent level of self control and kept your "tongue in cheek" until such time as "Jim Gillette" had completed his task... would imagine a Mach 3 could do nasty damage if you lost the plot and tried to carryout both tasks at the same time.....Ouch 555

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer::grinyes: :grinyes: :beer:

Wll to put it this way, I never suck on non shaved pussy after the day I had more hear in my mouth that on my head.

But as things were, I shaved one part, and shave tested this with my tongue before proceding to the other parts.

and all that for a lousy 50 bt, maybee I should change profession ?? :o

Why do we all seem to pay gogo girls more than girls who work in bar beers? The girls in the gogos earn far more than the beer bar girls in their salary, and yet we seem to think (and the girls do too) that they should get more because they work in a gogo and get their kit off. The bar fine's higher in a gogo and they get a cut of that too, so why do we do it? I always pay 1000B ST and 1500B LT whether its a gogo or bar beer girl and have only had about 2 problems in the last few years.

FlyP

Why do the posts on so many discussion topics on this site eventually degenerate into nothing but a bunch of people (you know who you are) writing crap and slagging each other off. If you've nothing usefull to add to the topic why not keep it to yourselves and move onto another topic.

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"fuck my dick you are losersssss!"

Final warning!

I am getting really annoyed by your crap and you either knock off this bullshit or I will ban you.

Sanuk!

Fuck my dick? i think you just revealed a little too much about your faggot personality. could start a new trend though. he sexy man will you fuck my dick?

Ban this dickhead :stirthepo:yeahthat::chili::cussing: :onfire: :devil::skull::relieved::barf::boxing::yikes::chili:

Archived