How Much?

The_Munchmaster

Thanks for the laugh!!!

I believe he might have come around...he was shiting everywhere and hard to really tell, though! Maybe he will come back under another name and have more of a clue!

SkiBum

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"however such guys add with their naive statements a bit color to this board. but how to avoid that they get so fast over the limits, spoil the broth and get banned? "

While I agree to an extent the problem with these guys is that they usually do not know where to draw the line and almost inevitably become a disruptive force on the board. That is when I have to ban them.

Sanuk!

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"however such guys add with their naive statements a bit color to this board. but how to avoid that they get so fast over the limits, spoil the broth and get banned? "

While I agree to an extent the problem with these guys is that they usually do not know where to draw the line and almost inevitably become a disruptive force on the board. That is when I have to ban them.

Sanuk!

How about a week holiday as was suggested months ago ?????

So hand simian got his just rewards for monkeying around too much. :rip:

Classic, 24-carat-gold episode from start to ban, belongs in a virtual hall of fame.

Actually, I think I recognize hand simian's style from another board where he used the same pattern in multiple threads. Started out with naive, if generally harmless statements, then got more and more absurd and finally began making personal attacks. Hand simian's idiocy wasn't a result of ignorance, he was deliberately trying to provoke and insult, it just didn't work out the way he intended.

Me, I always try to avoid writing anything that could be considered offensive. ::

Archived