How Much?

The_Munchmaster

a year ago i ran into a gal i had barfined some 2-3 years previous. She was 22-23 then and now had become a very wise, sophisticated, and just stunning 25. She was meeting that night with a US neurosurgeon who was flying in, staying at the Amari Watergate in a penthouse suite with him for a week...didn't even bother to ask what she was getting. She'd bought a house for her family since I had last seen her, and really had her life and priorities together. What amused me is that we hooked up for a night a week later, and I gave her 1000 baht, just as I always had, which she was quite happy with, and we went out together several more times. She told me she had great memories of me because on a trip to Cambodia, the years before, I had brought her back some very smelly shrimp paste as a present, because I couldn't find anything better or "unique to Cambodia" to buy.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having analyzed the responses (those that had anything to do with original thread!) the average ST rate works out at Baht 1,222 and the average LT rate works out at Baht 1,666. I never go ST but will carry on paying Baht 2,000 LT, with peace of mind, in the knowledge that it's more than the average.

If you want to get into statistics why not research what different nationalities pay, me being an English gentleman from leafy Liverpool would obviously be generous and pay the Baht 3,000 per girl (you forgot about the lobster supper washed down with the fine chardonnay) whilst you sweaty socks always look for a good bargain. I suppose also that Chelsea fans would pay double or maybe treble what I pay, particularly for one up the bum because they always pay well over the odds for what turns out to be a pile of sh1t.

I've paid 500 to 4000(Eden Club including tips and drinks) for short time. 1000 to 4000 for long time. I think I've paid the widest range, compared to most of the members of this board, reading this topic. And with that, I've had the widest range of experiences, some very excellent GFE's to the wild/scary shit. Anyway, most have been very good in the 2500 range.

Chok dee,

HOKS

Archived