New to the board

Just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone. I just joined the site and I have enjoyed reading the posts, stories, trip reports and all of the great information. I am middle age, 45, been to Thailand only 7 times and usually stay in Pattaya. I have worked in a lot of countries and traveled a lot. My main intentions, as always, is come to Thailand and relax and partake in the scene as much as possible. My last trip was in July 05 and I am going again in 4 weeks. Hopefully soon I can add a report that may or may not be beneficial to someone. Until then, enjoy the life.

Welcome Txn,

Hope the Txn stands for Texan and not Mr. T.

How in hell can you manage to be there in July and back in September.

A few words come to mind: Dirty, filthy, rotton, LUCKY bastard !!! (affectionately that is !!)

Look forward to your upcoming reports.

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

Hello Dumsoda,

Yes the Txn stands for Texan. And the reason that I can go back to Pattaya in September, acutally 22 days and a wake up, is that I am currently working in Iraq and I get a 2 week R&R every 6 weeks. So my upcoming trip will be my 7th. there but this one will be different. By accident I met a lady that worked at the hotel that I was staying at. We went out everyday for one week. So this trip will consist of spending all of my evenings with her and during the day will be golf. But I'll try and slip in some extra activities in there somehow!

I will get a trip report typed up soon about my last trip to Pattaya.

Archived