Sawadee Krap

many of you will have read my Posts Allready,

me Male (duh) 39 Years, Not so untypical West-European as working outside my country of origin within Europe

For 12-10 year I vivited the LOS on several occasions, primarily for Diving, as I worked on Ko Phi Phi at that Time as Divemaster. Sanuk was also in the picture then but due to lack of serious funds was primarily targetted to the Femal Diving tourists.

came back again 6 years ago staying in Phuket ( not patong (to bee wife was there as well)

After (farang) marriage and several Years not visiting Thailand I convinced the wife This march to Visit Thailand again. This time not for Diving but for Golf, we went to Hua Hin, and this gave me an excellent excuse to vistit the Naugthy Parts (read pattaya, BKK: Nana, SC) of the Los again this August : Golf, She knowing that I am a Thailand Lover is not aware of ALL the reasons why...

Oh yeah, the guy in my avatyar is BJ Blackowitz, my nickname on many a forum , now you also know one of my most favorite past times...

Welcome Fly,

We have already exchanged quips regarding your Barber shop activities...555 (hahaha)

Julio Gillette of NP.com.....To all the girls I've shaved before....in the bath & on the floor.......

Keep up the good work...you old "smoothie"....careful they don't implode !!

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

Archived