Champions League 2005 / 2006

ultras67

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had to laugh at Winger's post Match comments.

when asked why was it that Arsenal struggled against Thun he said "it is hard to play against 11 Men when you only have 10".

surely Arsenal must be used to this given their record since he took over?.

and when quizzed about the sending off he said he never saw anything wrong with the challenge by Van Persie.

when asked about the injury to the Thun's Player face his reaction was "any injury is not important,all i know is that a gifted Player has been damaged by being sent off for nothing".

i can imagine his reaction if it had been one of his Players getting a boot in the face..........

sayjann said:

good to see you managed to get in.

just looked at your Team and do i presume you might tinker with it?.

Yes, a little tinkering might be helpful! Not sure if it will be better to just delete the team, choose a proper team and sacrifice the first week, or whether I can make something out of it with thirteen transfers and start the next round with two points! (Still only 2 points per transfer here!)

Long Gun said:

Stirring from my slumbers at about 5 minutes before the deadline,

"Suadum .. Where are you Long Gun?

Long Gun.. I am just leaving MBK"

This at 10 minutes past the start of the londoner quiz. REGULARLY!

So to say that he joined the league early is a rare site we all should behold and admire :)

Anyway 3 points for the mighty bears and and hopefully we will do more than snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like all scottish teams do.

ps

LG How long does it take you to go from MBK to the Stadium of Light?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived