Back from the LOS

asiafun

I had a fantastic time despite all of the long meetings and powerpoint presentations. Anybody ever hear of the expression "Death by Powerpoint"?

Nothing worse than sitting in a hard chair, hungover, looking at some child-like presentation while the sights and sounds of last nights agogo's are flowing through your mind beckoning for you to come back. Then the serenity is shattered by a boss or one of his sycophants asking some inane question so they can look like they know what the hell is really going on.

The countdown starts again...kind of like the space shuttle...

I guess it time now to put the latest experience into words to share with the board.

Been back for a week now myself. I know how you feel...

I could certainly bear the heat and the long office hours again considering the fun I had in some of the bars in SC. The only thing I really regret now, is that I didn't go out every night when I had the chance.

One of the reasons I was such a slow starter, was that I really didn't know where to go. And I guess, I did not feel to comfortable going our alone either.

Hope to back within a month and maybe join some of you guys for a drink next time?

Cheers

Harvey

the BKK Blues is a killer for the visitor.

my first visit in 2000 resulted in me falling for a BG.

never saw her again (well i did,but not in the blibical sense) but made my mind up to return to LOS again.

my last visit was after 3 Years away and i thought i was over the Blues.

no way as i soon fitted into the way of things and even though i have a wonderful Filipino GF i still miss LOS.

i spend time with her but still think of Patong and BKK.

there are times when i am with her and we are having fun that i think of Thai Girls from my past...............

bad of me i know,but i justcannot help it..........

HarveyHansson said:

Been back for a week now myself. I know how you feel...

One of the reasons I was such a slow starter, was that I really didn't know where to go.

Cheers

Harvey

::

Don`t feel bad about that, it took me years to discover the nightlife in LOS, as I was too busy backpacking :)

Next time, ask one of the cabbies, moto drivers etc. what they don`t know about the scene is not worth knowing.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Archived