worried

Hello everyone.

I would like some advice from any experienced people out there.

What happened was that a condom broke on me about 1 week ago with an asian working girl. Now I have not had unprotected sex with a hooker since the early eighties and this is also the first time a condom had ever broken on me.

When it broke I immediately pulled out so I was in there with no exageration for less than 5 seconds. The girl was very concerned and ran off to wash etc, she then gave me oral with a condom and then I showered immediately with very hot water, physcological I guess more than anything, then left.

For the next few days I was extra attentive when pissing for any unusual feelings and thankfully nothing happened. But now 1 week later and all of a sudden I have some sores around just below the head of my dick, they are not blisters or such, just like if you had been shagging or tugging to long and hard and dry and a bit raw. It was sore in that area immediately after fucking and then I noticed it, like I said just red and raw, but I have never had this before.

Does anyone know what it might be? and how unlucky am I for it to happen in a one off incidence for such a short time, all help gratefully taken.

crazy.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0frown.gif" border="0

Can you get an STD from a broken condom? Yes. Are the symptoms you are having a sign of an STD? Doubtful as it sounds like you are describing a chafing of the skin which is not how an STD shows up. Leave it alone and it should clear up in a few days. If itching develops, use an antifungal. If a discrete lesion develops, see a doctor. No matter what happens, you should still get checked for an STD.

Hi thanks for the advice. Strange thing this was, it is now about 36 hours after I first noticed it and it is all gone, what the hell was it. It was sore and raw and I presume from what I know of herpes that it lasts for 1 to 3 weeks and turns into blisters and scabs, this just almost vanished overnight.

I cannot really go to the doctor now as I have no symptoms to show and he will be none the wiser.

When the condom broke I showered in VERY hot water, but if it was scalding it would have appeared that day or very soon after. It did not appear for 1 week and disappeared in 36 hours, but it only appeared after sex and that was no more frequent than usual, nor was it from vigorous washing etc. The evening and day before there was no sign of anything wrong, so I have no idea what it might be but it is still a little worrying that it may come back again and what it is.

crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

It might help if you clarify what you mean by raw. If you mean the skin was a red color and sore, I would think of fungal infections and contact/allergic dermatitis. These are about the only kind of skin reactions I know of that will appear and clear in 36 hours.

You should ABSOLUTELY see a doctor, but at the same time you shouldn't worry too much, since I think the odds are you are OK. The fact that you have no symptoms now certainly does not mean that there is no point in seeing a doctor. You can describe you symptoms to him and he can do tests (including AIDS and herpes) and give you much better answers than we can.

I had a similar incident one and it turned out to be nothing. The doctor said that for AIDS the chances were almost negligible, although in your case if the red and raw area included broken skin the chances would be higher and you need to get tested. The odds of getting chlamydia or gonnorhea are significant, but it sounds like you don't have any of the symptoms.

The next time this happens wash with soap and water immediately - don't wait to get a bj.

Archived