Pharmacy that sells Hydrocodone?

Anyone know of a pharmacy that sells Hydrocodone ( also known as Vicodin, Lortab, Lorcet) in LOS? Is a prescription required? If a prescription is required can anyone recommend a Doctor?

Thanks

i haven't come across a pharmacy that sells vicodin in thailand- although the drug stores sell a lot of stuff here (over the counter)- they are a little short of real good pain killers- if anybody has any ideas on good pain killers(like darvon or oxycontin) sold over the counter i like to hear about them

I have tried several times to purchase Vicodin in Pattaya and Bangkok, always offered 15 mg. Tylenol with Codeine. The Codeine works fine for my back pain and is cheap as its manufactured in Thailand.

Ask around for Temgesic. It is a bit expensive and a lot of places may not sell it to you. The big place on Pat Pong usally has it though. It makes tylenol 2 look like baby aspirin. You really shouldn't drink while taking it, it will make you sick.

Journeytoo1

I’ll check it out but I don’t think we are talking about the same thing. Vicodin comes in 5 or 7.5mg. Lortab in 5, 7.5 or 10mg. I would doubt they sell 30mg pills but I’ll check it out.

Thanks for the help!

If anyone knows a well stocked pharmacy on Sukhumvit that sells Hydrocodone please let me know.

Archived