Do you accept "No" after a Bar-fined BG is paid!

The question really is being skirted around?

Do you accept a "No" after you have a) Bar-fined and B) paid her?

Further, can a "rape" take place if you have infact BF a BG and already paid her for sex? Williness could be relative!

Almost like going to P2000 paying getting your girl then head to the room...what if she refuses to have sex with you? What would be your response and what do you really think Poseidon 2000 would do to the girl after you left?

I'm asking a calculated question in a grey area! Maybe, the question should be does a p4p girl have the right to waffle on sex after she is barfined and paid for the act of sex? I'm not asking if she has the right and your explanation of that right, only do you accept "No" from her or not and the circumstances around your decision?

SkiBum

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. "I only want sleep" rolls over and hugs her pillow! What do you do?

Give her clothes to her, show her the door, give her taxi money on her way out. Post the name of the bar on nanaplaza.com.

2."you are drunk, want some action back in the hotel she refuses to have you."

Show her to the door, give her a reduced payment.

3. You barfine choice "C"...After day 3 you get her right to the point of intercourse and she says "No""

Go to sleep, not see her again. If it takes 3 days to find out she's not the right one, is it her fault?

After reading SkiBum's second post in this thread, I looked up Skull F*ck on the web.Wish I hadn't. :barf:

Hi,

"Further, can a "rape" take place if you have infact BF a BG and already paid her for sex?"

The barfine is of course utterly irrelevant as this does not guarantee anything. The money would be your word against hers and I for one would not want to risk that.

Besides, what is the point in having sex with a girl who obviously does not want to?

"What would be your response and what do you really think Poseidon 2000 would do to the girl after you left?"

I would insist on my money back. The parlour would likely scold her (or worse!), but would you want to sink to the level of a pimp / gangster like that?

Sanuk!

anyway,my experiences.

1-cut her loose,ask her to get dressed and kindly leave the room and just go looking for another one.

tell the Mamasan the next Day and hopefully get your Money back or a Freebie...........not that that's ever happened to me....... :(

what's this Dinner and Movie thing?,does a Satay or Two count?....... :grinyes:

2-i'm a party animal at Night and sometimes just want to sleep back at the Hotel and tell the Girl just that,but in the Morning i expect at least 2 rounds.

they are happy with a nice room for the Night and most agreed.

3-only ever BF'd a Girl for that long but she was my #1 Girl and sex was no problem.

even when her period started she satisfied me at least twice a Day by other means.

on option 1 i have been lucky in the respect that it has rarely happened to me,but i have just done as i stated.

had a real Stunner leave a Go-Go with me once after agreeing to stay the Night and to all the perverted things i had in mind.

on the walk to the Hotel she announced that she could only stay until 6am (it was now 3am) and i told her no as she had broken the 'contract'.

i cut her loose and she gained many Brownie points by going to the ATM and taking out 500 and returning the BF i had paid for her.............:chili:

on option 2 this has happened only once to me,but my fault.

i was pretty drunk and explained no sex that Night,but in the Morning i wanted a lot.

by the time we got to the Hotel i was feeling horny and started to initiate sex and she said no because i had said no sex that Night.

i told her i had changed my mind but she WASN'T having any of that and just refused.

i gave in because i had broken the 'Contract'

not the 1st time i had BF'd her and the sex in the Morning was FUCKING SHIT...........that'll teach me............. :doah:

but that is why i like to return to my regulars with the odd new one thrown in

with a regular both parties know what to expect.

Yes you could be charged of "rape" if she goes to the nearest police station.

The fact that she is a BG/TG and that you paid her BF should not be taken into account, she is Thai, the police officer is Thai, you are not..........

(added to that is the fact that the barfine does not legally grant you sexual gratifications, it is a private matter between you and the girl)

If you are really worried for the bf you paid then report her to her mamasan/papasan but it is penny pinching IMHO.

I recently barfined a young lady from a big soi 33 where it is implied that the girls "sleep" with the customer.

A stunner but a newbie to the scene too.......

So I spent a nice evening and sent her back to home with a taxi fare, I did not argue nor reported her to the dreade mamasan

=> the day after I asked nothing and had a great night with her.

my 2 satangs

the rape question?.

i for one would never force myself on a Girl and if she was insistent that she did not want sex then that is the end of it and she walks.

i have had a story mulling around my Head for a few Years of an experience i had once but it cannot be told.

i did post it but it was edited by a Mod immediately because it broke Board rules.

no problem for me but it did warn Newbies (as i was at the time) that you have to be VERY careful sometimes.

i could have ended up in a Thai Prison just because i took the advice of a Friend.

Not only is this likely to be true for most "Whoremongers" but I will say...alot of girls might even try it once in awhile...if for no other reason then to see if they could get away with it! Get her money, sleep well and do nothing...sounds like alot of women to me!

SkiBum

Archived