Do you accept "No" after a Bar-fined BG is paid!

I too have a few stories about this topic... I may reveal them as I have in the past, however, for now this line is very grey! "No" from a BG isn't the same as "No" from a GTG or non p4p girl...now is it? Many of us expect "play for pay" and if not given play when we've paid for it...hmnn I wonder!

SkiBum

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they have the same rights...

But they are also p4p chicks and have accepted money for sex from you! They are different too! You go get pick-up from a food shack and pay...waiting for the food to get cooked! 10 minutes later...the manager tells you, "I'm sorry but you can not have the food you have just paid for...oh, and your not getting your money back...You'd go ape shit! How is this different!

SkiBum

No they havent. The *bar* has accepted money from you for the right for the girl to leave the bar. That's all. You may have an 'agreement' with the girl that you're going to screw her, but if she changes her mind, for whatever reason, then too bad.

Your example was ridiculous. Prostitution is illegal here, hence there is no 'contract'. If a restaurant owner refused to serve you and didnt give you a refund, then of course you could file a police complaint or similar.

SkiBum said:

The question really is being skirted around?

Do you accept a "No" after you have a) Bar-fined and B) paid her?

I'm asking a calculated question in a grey area! Maybe, the question should be does a p4p girl have the right to waffle on sex after she is barfined and then paid (the ST or LT rate) for the act of sex?

SkiBum

Yehtmae-

I've cut it down for you. There is part "a" then part "b" she has been BF then she was given the LT rate...sex had been paid for! I realise the difference between a BF and payment of ST or LT rates...do you?

Read the above again! This is the same as my example!

SkiBum

I'm not changing what I've said! My OP was what would you do if you BF a girl, took her out and then paid her for services...What would you do if she refussed to give service? I'm sorry some are having problems with the question! Yeah, mainly we pay the next day or after services have been issued(for the above reason, mainly), however, sometimes...rarely, one pays up front! If given that method and the girl refuses services what would you do? I've given 3 examples... However, rare this might happen I do suggest it does happen and wonder how you all would react to it? Later, I'll tell you how I reacted!

SkiBum

I am paranoid about putting my dick in to unknown dark places located on a woman to begin with. Now I'm gonna loose sleep. And its just a matter of time until this strange thing migrates to thailand.

Anti-rape condom aims to stop attacks Wed Aug 31,11:46 AM ET

KLEINMOND, South Africa (Reuters) - A South African inventor unveiled a new anti-rape female condom on Wednesday that hooks onto an attacker's penis and aims to cut one of the highest rates of sexual assault in the world.

"Nothing has ever been done to help a woman so that she does not get raped and I thought it was high time," Sonette Ehlers, 57, said of the "rapex", a device worn like a tampon that has sparked controversy in a country used to daily reports of violent crime.

Police statistics show more than 50,000 rapes are reported every year, while experts say the real figure could be four times that as they say most rapes of acquaintances or children are never reported.

Ehlers said the "rapex" hooks onto the rapist's skin, allowing the victim time to escape and helping to identify perpetrators.

"He will obviously be too pre-occupied at this stage," she told reporters in Kleinmond, a small holiday village about 100km (60 miles) east of Cape Town. "I promise you he is going to be too sore. He will go straight to hospital."

The device, made of latex and held firm by shafts of sharp barbs, can only be removed from the man through surgery which will alert hospital staff, and ultimately, the police, she said.

It also reduces the chances of a woman falling pregnant or contracting AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases from the attacker by acting in the same way as a female condom.

South Africa has more people with HIV/AIDS than any other country, with one in nine of its 45 million population infected.

Ehlers, who showed off a prototype on Wednesday, said women had tried it for comfort and it had been tested on a plastic male model but not yet on a live man. Production was planned to start next year.

But the "rapex" has raised fears amongst anti-rape activists that it could escalate violence against women.

"If a victim is wearing such a device it may enrage the attacker further and possibly result in more harm being caused," said Sam Waterhouse, advocacy co-ordinator for Rape Crisis.

Other critics say the condom is mediaeval and barbaric -- an accusation Ehlers says should be directed rather at the act of rape.

"This is not about vengeance ... but the deed, that is what I hate," she said.

Archived