Do you accept "No" after a Bar-fined BG is paid!

I for one would not want to risk that.

----------------------------------------

I believe you are correct KS. If someone forces himself on a girl, he is in trouble if she goes to the cops. The "I paid for sex, she is a whore"...naahhh, don't think so. It is one of the cases wher the farang is wrong. best that can happen, will be to reimburse the cop for his trouble and add up another 2 or 3000 to the girl. Not worth the risk, indeed. An expensive night, and still no sex! :(

SB, cut your losses, you have to play it cool over there, you can easily get into unknown territory.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3. You barfine choice "C" for a week! A cute young girl! You take her out have loads of fun, go shopping ease into sexual contact as she seems shy! After day 3 you get her right to the point of intercourse and she says "No" What do you do?

(3.) almost happened to me.

Of course this was THE newbie experience. Having stayed 1-2 nights with my first girl ever I left LOS to PP, but could not forget her. After returning to BKK I decided to take her to Ko Samui for a few days, what she of course happily accepted (she was not long in the scene at that time for sure). [i wrote about her/our sad ending last year]

After arriving in the bungalow at the island she told me that she did not want to have sex. I just answered: "Up to you, you are in holiday, take it easy." Maybe it was a kind of test how I would react and how our "relationship" would be during the next days. Anyway the answer seemed to make her feel very confortable and it took not long that she wanted to take a shower with me. :: Being very inexperienced at that time it seems that I hit the right button.

Maybe a girl could have a valid reason not to sleep with a punter even after having been barfined.

saucier01 said:

If I'm paying she's playing. No questions asked.

This sounds like forced sex in the worst case. If saucier shows this attitude already before arriving at the hotel, maybe it is even better for the girl to withdraw from the contract.

agreed, it would be totally foolish to force himself on a girl.

if she goes to the police, you will have big troubles to get away with that as prostitution is illegal!

chances are also that she organizes some friends or pimps or whoever who beat you up!

and IMHO only a pervert enjoys sex that is enforced! are you a pervert, Ski Bum? :neener:

SkiBum said:

Do you grant a BG request to not have sex after you have bar-fined her, taken her out and paid her? What would you do?...

SkiBum

555... Ski... this is too funny dude!!! You paid up before doing da nasty? and you're surprised after she skips on ya? c'mon man what were you thinking? the honorable knight in shining armor, unafraid to cough up the monay in advance? you must have known you were about to get scammed... ??!

Nervous_Dog said:

Why in option 3 have you had a cute girl for 3 days and you haven;t fucked her?

SHE should call the tourist police, drag YOU back to the bar and complain to the Mamasan!

DPG

:applause: :applause:

As others have said. At the end of the day rape is still rape if it is not done without the consent of both parties - it doesnt matter if you have paid for it or not. And especially in this country you dont really want to go to jail for a sex crime.

But there are ways of encouraging her to consent.

1) threaten to show her the door / tell the mamasan / start tickling her / kissing the back etc till she changes her mind.

If that doesnt work tell her to go, i wouldnt even give her the taxi money. You spent the money on her and paid the bar fine and she knew what was expected.

But why on earth take her somewhere apart from your room first?

2 Depends on how drunk I am, maybe I wouldnt notice she goes home. But again she does know what the barfine is for. And it depends when she turned round and said no. In the room, I would try as above. On the street I would try and persuade her to come to the room and if that didnt work i would walk away from her and depending on how horny i am, i might go to the room and sleep or go back on the prowl.

If she is that hot, you would jump her the moment you got back into the room, surely! By the end of the 3rd day, i dont know, maybe give her 1 LT and tell her that the week long bf is the rest of her payment. never bfd a girl for 1 week so thats just a guess.

Just finished a book so I'm back to drop a few lines...

All three events took place including a forth one I've yet to mention over the last 12 years of visiting Thailand. I can count on one hand the times I've pre-paid for sex and the "No" butted it's fierce head each time! 5 out of say a Three or more thousand BF'd girls! Every single time I prepay sex I'm faced with a degree of scam and enter a very tangible grey area...

So here is the 4th example: You BF two girls from seperate bars each having been BF but only one pre-paid! The girls get back to the room and start cat fighting...both are quit drunk and you are too. One girl whom you've paid wants to leave...what do you do?

SkiBum

Senario A - I'd have to kick her out and go back crusing for another girl to bang. I would give her 500 baht (ST) for the good kissing action and explain that I come to Thailand for sex. I appreciate the kissing and the ocasional girl I take that doesn't kiss....gets rough sex (ST fee 500 baht) and the boot immedaitely afterwards.

Senario B - Only a rookie would make this mistake.

Senario C - I'd never wait 3 days to have sex with a bargirl I'm paying to have sex with. It's sex within an hour after we get back to the hotel..then that'll decide where we stand...good-bye after sex, a sleep over, or a multi-day.

I've had all kinds of situations in 19 trips......but never any of the above.

Archived