Crossroads, when did you start fucking them?

Nervous_Dog

This is the type of understanding I and many other will probably never attain to. We can try but unfortunately most of us are conditioned in the western world. I think how we respond to this type of self-accessment wil say more about us than them. Not being a punter I always see them as human beings first with feelings just like the rest of us. I think BG's are much like hardened crims or bikers etc.......they cannot afford to show emotions as then you make yourself vulnerable. Two girls I know in LOS who I have posted about before. One was sent to Pattaya to find a sponsor the other was sent to BKK to work as a servent and send the money back to Burma to build the family home. Different jobs but same journey. Do I feel sorry for them yes and no. The bigger question is why. That one I cannot answer because I know and understand so little about Thai culture. Maybe I should revisit this thread in another 5 years.

Yup' date=' I don't think you quite get it yet.

If you want to do something useful then boycott Thai textiles or whatever the hell it is they make in these sweat shop factories. They are the REAL exploiters. Not us P4Players or the people who recruit the girls for the Gogos/bars.

You should not feel sorry for a lot of those girls in the Gogos/bars either. Like I said, a lot of them make DAMN good money and send much of it up country to pay for homes, clothes, food etc. Some are basically there because they are lazy and just end up pissing away their money. Nothing you can do would help them.

[/quote']

With you 100% on this.

Yep, no doubt having some strange guy humping you is better than working in a factory. :confused:

I remember seeing somewhere where Nigels shots were descriped as what goes on when the ST room closes. Those girls look a lot unhappier then any factory girl I have ever seen. :crazy:

Maybe you could suggest to your sister or mother they could make the easy bucks fucking for a living. :grin:

TH

Umm....if any woman looked good enough to earn 100 times more money and work less than 10% of the time of a normal job I'm sure they would seriously think about it. Take off your WESTERN glasses! Jap guys only last like 3minutes, the rest of the time the girls are living in luxury, getting wined and dined! It's pretty easy to just spread you legs and lay there when the time comes for 3minutes, 3inches, 3000baht!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"...Most women like sex as much as men, and without the "western sex guilt," it's like they are getting paid to do what they enjoy: have sex and party with "rich" farangs..."

Not sure where the idea that Thais see sex for money differently than we in the west, comes from. Most Thais outside of the P4P scene look down on it, think it is awful, and would love to see it stopped. The notion that it is all o.k. there is no guilt etc is not correct according to Thais here and in Thailand that I know. Also, any monk would tell you P4P (Buying or selling) is a violation of the body/mind and is NOT in accordance with Bhuddist teaching.

What may be true is Thais don't condem these people as overtly as we in the west, and they seem to turn a blind eye to it all. I will add that of the Thais I know here and in Thailand NOT connected with it, the men seem more judgemental than the women.

Well for one thing, they don't have Christians thumping them over the head with a bible telling them they are sinners!

By the way for the other posters! Buddism is NOT a religion, it's a philosophy! Big difference. If you cannot understand the differences in any detail you cannot begin to understand their culture, guilts, motivations etc. That would be the majority of us.

Whether your christian, catholic, aetheist or ? We are ALL heavily influenced by the bible in western society. Thai's are not. IMHO that is probably the biggest cultural gap.

Buddism is older than christianity by thousands of years by the way.

Buddhism is a path of practice and spiritual development leading to insight into the true nature of life. Meditation are means of changing oneself in order to develop the qualities of awareness, kindness, and wisdom. The experience developed within the Buddhist tradition over thousands of years has created an incomparable resource for all those who wish to follow a path to enlightenment.

Because it does not include the idea of worshipping a god, some people do not see it as a religion in the normal, Western sense. The basic tenets of Buddhist teaching are straightforward and practical: nothing is fixed or permanent; actions have consequences; change is possible. Thus Buddhism addresses itself to all people irrespective of race, nationality, or gender. It teaches practical methods like meditation, which enable people to realise and utilise its teachings in order to transform their experience, to be fully responsible for their lives and to develop the qualities of wisdom and compassion.

to say that Buddhism rules you people lifes in Thailand now is probably not true anymore,

Western ideas and MONEY have taken a big hold ,

sure they can fall back onto Buddhism but I think everyday they think more of getting possesions and money.

the few times I have gone with a beginner it has not been that fun, they are too scared to have fun,

But 6 months down the road and they are Pros !

OC

I love the whole concept of 'make merit'....you can do 'bad' things, go and get spiritually cleansed and begin again...

Um.....are you talking about Buddhism or Christianity? I'm no expert on either but some of the last few comments made me roll my eyes a bit. With Christianity, you can be a mass murder and repent just before your execution and your sins will be forgiven....maybe. With Buddhism, all the bad things you do in your life are cumulative as well as all the good things. If your REAL bad you may come back as a lower life form like a cockroach or something.

As I understand it, Buddhism makes things like wai'ing a shrine in Nanaplaza perfectly natural to them. If you don't "get" that then you don't "get" Thailand IMHO. That would include me! I have simply learned to accept it as the way it is over there without trying to see it through western eyes.

The irony people seem to see in wanting material things and money while at the same time being a good buddhist is...again...looking at it through western christian influenced eyes. They simply DON'T see it that way!

In fact, many things we may consider fundamentally good or bad may be very different from many of the things they see as fundamentally good and bad. Logically, spiritually etc. At least that is my take on it and I will readily admit I am no expert on Thai culture. That is the template I have come up with and it seems to fit the patterns I have observed over time.

This is the type of understanding I and many other will probably never attain to. We can try but unfortunately most of us are conditioned in the western world. I think how we respond to this type of self-accessment wil say more about us than them. Not being a punter I always see them as human beings first with feelings just like the rest of us. I think BG's are much like hardened crims or bikers etc.......they cannot afford to show emotions as then you make yourself vulnerable. Two girls I know in LOS who I have posted about before. One was sent to Pattaya to find a sponsor the other was sent to BKK to work as a servent and send the money back to Burma to build the family home. Different jobs but same journey. Do I feel sorry for them yes and no. The bigger question is why. That one I cannot answer because I know and understand so little about Thai culture. Maybe I should revisit this thread in another 5 years.

Yup' date=' I don't think you quite get it yet.

If you want to do something useful then boycott Thai textiles or whatever the hell it is they make in these sweat shop factories. They are the REAL exploiters. Not us P4Players or the people who recruit the girls for the Gogos/bars.

You should not feel sorry for a lot of those girls in the Gogos/bars either. Like I said, a lot of them make DAMN good money and send much of it up country to pay for homes, clothes, food etc. Some are basically there because they are lazy and just end up pissing away their money. Nothing you can do would help them.

[/quote']

With you 100% on this.

Yep, no doubt having some strange guy humping you is better than working in a factory. :confused:

I remember seeing somewhere where Nigels shots were descriped as what goes on when the ST room closes. Those girls look a lot unhappier then any factory girl I have ever seen. :crazy:

Maybe you could suggest to your sister or mother they could make the easy bucks fucking for a living. :grin:

TH

Umm....if any woman looked good enough to earn 100 times more money and work less than 10% of the time of a normal job I'm sure they would seriously think about it. Take off your WESTERN glasses! Jap guys only last like 3minutes, the rest of the time the girls are living in luxury, getting wined and dined! It's pretty easy to just spread you legs and lay there when the time comes for 3minutes, 3inches, 3000baht!

So are you saying the it is more culturally acceptable (excluding self-perceived necessity)in Thailand to grow to be a hooker than the west?

Your argument sounds an awful lot like someone trying to rationalize taking economic advantage of third world women.

Donâ??t get me wrong, there is no condemnation in that, I just refuse to go along with theory that these women are at heart happy with the choices they made, which in many cases they felt they had to. When I go with a third world hooker, I am fully aware of that I am able to do so because of my economic advantage and donâ??t fool myself into believing she is thrilled to be there. :crazy:

TH

Archived