Crossroads, when did you start fucking them?

Nervous_Dog

Likewise TH, i have never been to a hooker in any other place than LOS/Cambodia...i wouldn't even consider it...it's cheap and the ladies are my style!

Bibblies, i agree often with what you write, but i here i'm slightly perplexed. How can you compare an act of intimacy to making a sandwich????? The 2 actions are completely unrelated....imagine some fat, old, ugly bloke giving you one...then paying you for it...that would be fine by you, right? No damage done to your psychological wellbeing??

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To me' date=' it's simply an exchange of goods and services. She gets money, you get sex.[/quote']

When girl is making sandwiches she doesn't endanger her physical or mental health. Sexuality is a bit more complex thing than just to use your body for manual labour.

What you say is probably true when talking about hardened pros that have been in the business for years but there is a long way from an innocent village girl to emotionally numb harcore hooker. I wouldn't want my daughter to walk that path, would you?

"emotionally numb hardcore hooker"

Oh no....your not seeing anything through western eyes!:smirk:

I'm an emotionally numb hardcore corporate burn out! Should I compare that to someone selling som tam on the street?

:confused:

To me' date=' it's simply an exchange of goods and services. She gets money, you get sex.[/quote']

When girl is making sandwiches she doesn't endanger her physical or mental health. Sexuality is a bit more complex thing than just to use your body for manual labour.

What you say is probably true when talking about hardened pros that have been in the business for years but there is a long way from an innocent village girl to emotionally numb harcore hooker. I wouldn't want my daughter to walk that path, would you?

I'm an emotionally numb hardcore corporate burn out! Should I compare that to someone selling som tam on the street?

I'm confused, so you know what's going on inside a farmers daughters head? As you claim others don't that must mean you do?? As you suggest others are wrong, therefore to make such a claim you must be prive to understanding others are not?

And FYI, people generally respond to the same things in the same way, no matter where they originate. Cultural (external and learnt) 'norms' are nothing more than acquired experience/stimulus, that shape responses, people always try to adhere to accepted norms...genetically/biologically there isn't much difference. The 5 basic emotional responses were found in all cultures, all over the world, even in previously isolated villages in the most remote rain forests...it's very well documented research from years ago.

Sexual abuse results in the same type of responses no matter where the individual originates....it seems you have a strange view of cultures, i presume to make it ok that you have sex with whores. A Thai hooker will develop the same cold hardened indifference to sexual and emotional intimacy as a western hooker...we are all built the same way. Don't believe me? Then maybe you need to look within at your own thinking, as something is drastically wrong.

No one is born to be unpleasant, people are made that way, by their experiences. The influence of genes/DNA is limited when it comes to a lady ending up as a whore....no one is born to be a sex worker, they are made by the environment in which they grow up. That has an affect. We merely experience the end product.

I don't feel guilty, I am just honest with myself about mine and her motivations. Are you saying that economic advantage has nothing do with me being able to pay her 40 bucks baht to have sex? I would not go to the expense or trouble of paying the several hundred dollars in the US for an equivalent hooker. You can be honest about that and not feel guilty. I think those of you who do not acknowledge the economics of the situation and go on about laziness, quick money, same as selling muffins in a bakery, etc are the ones that are feeling guilty and are rationalizing their behavior.

TH

I think you feel 'economically guilty', at least. You're feeling guilty because of the price (that you both freely agreed)?! Why not feel the same way about the clothes you buy that are only so cheap because they were made in Thailand or Cambodia rather than your home country?!

I wouldn't necessarily buy a shirt or a sandwich if it were too expensive for my idea of what a sandwich should be worth. Or I wouldn't buy as many. But I'd never feel guilty about any of them. I agree with globalisation, I agree with capitalism and I'm fully comfortable with the concept of meaningless sex. :cool:

Likewise TH, i have never been to a hooker in any other place than LOS/Cambodia...i wouldn't even consider it...it's cheap and the ladies are my style!

Bibblies, i agree often with what you write, but i here i'm slightly perplexed. How can you compare an act of intimacy to making a sandwich????? The 2 actions are completely unrelated....imagine some fat, old, ugly bloke giving you one...then paying you for it...that would be fine by you, right?

Well if a fat old ugly bloke gave me one, I'd like to think I'd at least get paid for it! :D

I think you feel 'economically guilty', at least. You're feeling guilty because of the price (that you both freely agreed)?! Why not feel the same way about the clothes you buy that are only so cheap because they were made in Thailand or Cambodia rather than your home country?!

I wouldn't necessarily buy a shirt or a sandwich if it were too expensive for my idea of what a sandwich should be worth. Or I wouldn't buy as many. But I'd never feel guilty about any of them. I agree with globalisation, I agree with capitalism and I'm fully comfortable with the concept of meaningless sex. :cool:

Calling me 'economically guilty' is pretty funny; KS sure will get a good laugh out of that one. :o

You continue to mistake honesty and objectivity for guilt.

I too "agree with globalisation, I agree with capitalism and I'm fully comfortable with the concept of meaningless sex." The difference is I seem to understand what is really going on whereas you are in deep denial and seem to have the need to degenerate people not in your advantageous position. :dunno:

TH

I'm confused, so you know what's going on inside a farmers daughters head? As you claim others don't that must mean you do?? As you suggest others are wrong, therefore to make such a claim you must be prive to understanding others are not?

And FYI, people generally respond to the same things in the same way, no matter where they originate. Cultural (external and learnt) 'norms' are nothing more than acquired experience/stimulus, that shape responses, people always try to adhere to accepted norms...genetically/biologically there isn't much difference. The 5 basic emotional responses were found in all cultures, all over the world, even in previously isolated villages in the most remote rain forests...it's very well documented research from years ago.

Sexual abuse results in the same type of responses no matter where the individual originates....it seems you have a strange view of cultures, i presume to make it ok that you have sex with whores. A Thai hooker will develop the same cold hardened indifference to sexual and emotional intimacy as a western hooker...we are all built the same way. Don't believe me? Then maybe you need to look within at your own thinking, as something is drastically wrong.

No one is born to be unpleasant, people are made that way, by their experiences. The influence of genes/DNA is limited when it comes to a lady ending up as a whore....no one is born to be a sex worker, they are made by the environment in which they grow up. That has an affect. We merely experience the end product.

OK so if we are all built the same way, and we all suffer the same, and the 5 basics are all the same, then what is wrong with looking at something from a western point of view? wouldn't it all be the same? and what is wrong with looking at something as a farang/westerner? after all, WE ARE WESTERNERS, how the hell are we supposed to think?

Thais who come to America don't think like Farangs, they think like thais, because they are Thais...thought processes don't chanmge at the border...and how many guys here really honestly think they can think like a Thai? Get real guys.

"...no one is born to be a sex worker, they are made by the environment in which they grow up. That has an affect. We merely experience the end product..."

Ok I pretty much agree with this, yet it goes against the common notion some here have that they "have NO other choice." I mean if they have NO other choice, they it is as if they were indeed born into it.

I have said before, I know families where all 3 sisters were whores...yet other families had 2-4 kids who were educated, and did o.k. yet one girl went the whore route...so as I have said it cannot be environment (poverty) alone that does it...has to be something with in that person's character...could be for a variety of reasons...Now for fun and equality should we talk about punters? and what emotional/social issues we have that drives us into the arms of a hooker...?

Calling me 'economically guilty' is pretty funny; KS sure will get a good laugh out of that one. :o

You continue to mistake honesty and objectivity for guilt.

I too "agree with globalisation, I agree with capitalism and I'm fully comfortable with the concept of meaningless sex." The difference is I seem to understand what is really going on whereas you are in deep denial and seem to have the need to degenerate people not in your advantageous position. :dunno:

TH

:dunno: Entirely the opposite, my good man.

My consistent view:

1. I pay for a shirt, made for a good price because it was made by someone poorer than me in some economically 'disadvantaged' country. I'm happy. I don't feel guilty. Two parties freely agreed an exchange of goods for a price. It was their choice. (In your rather anguished terminology, they 'took advantage of' my need for the product. I 'took advantage of their need for money. So what?)

2. I pay for a sandwich/whatever. The same reaction. Ditto, ditto.

3. I pay for sex. The same reaction. Ditto, ditto.

You, on the other hand, still seem to have a vestige of guilt or some odd emotion because you treat these things differently. And instead of giving straight logical answers, you blather on using words like 'degradation' and 'disadvantaged' and 'denial'. (Not giving a shit isn't the same as 'being in denial' btw.)

You haven't answered about your shirts. Do you feel as guilty buying your shirts made probably by people in 'disadvantaged' country?

How about your PC? Monitor's probably made in Thailand, hard disk probably too.

You haven't mentioned any guilt or how bad you feel 'degenerating' similar poorer people offering those goods or services. Why not?

Despite protestations, you obviously still seem to hold sex in a different, guilt-based, regard. As if it's some big thing that shouldn't really be sold, some part of one's 'soul' or something? :confused:

Hookers seem to make their own decissions but factory or sweat shop workers not??

If Bibblies and all others wouldn't buy the shirt the exploited factory worker would loose his job! Better being exploited in a job instead of having no job! It is as easy as that. It is not the farangs fault this is happening when the government is unable to instate minimum wages!

Archived