Crossroads, when did you start fucking them?

Nervous_Dog

Yikes,

Some of you need to get a clue! I won't say who but a fair # of you based on some previous comments!

Thai Ho's and the crack Hos or Vegas Hos back home are two COMPLETELY different things!

ALSO

Remember the golden rule. NOTHING in Thailand is as it seems!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To me' date=' it's simply an exchange of goods and services. She gets money, you get sex.[/quote']

When girl is making sandwiches she doesn't endanger her physical or mental health. Sexuality is a bit more complex thing than just to use your body for manual labour.

What you say is probably true when talking about hardened pros that have been in the business for years but there is a long way from an innocent village girl to emotionally numb harcore hooker. I wouldn't want my daughter to walk that path, would you?

"emotionally numb hardcore hooker"

Oh no....your not seeing anything through western eyes!:smirk:

I'm an emotionally numb hardcore corporate burn out! Should I compare that to someone selling som tam on the street?

:confused:

I'm confused, so you know what's going on inside a farmers daughters head? As you claim others don't that must mean you do?? As you suggest others are wrong, therefore to make such a claim you must be prive to understanding others are not?

And FYI, people generally respond to the same things in the same way, no matter where they originate. Cultural (external and learnt) 'norms' are nothing more than acquired experience/stimulus, that shape responses, people always try to adhere to accepted norms...genetically/biologically there isn't much difference. The 5 basic emotional responses were found in all cultures, all over the world, even in previously isolated villages in the most remote rain forests...it's very well documented research from years ago.

Sexual abuse results in the same type of responses no matter where the individual originates....it seems you have a strange view of cultures, i presume to make it ok that you have sex with whores. A Thai hooker will develop the same cold hardened indifference to sexual and emotional intimacy as a western hooker...we are all built the same way. Don't believe me? Then maybe you need to look within at your own thinking, as something is drastically wrong.

No one is born to be unpleasant, people are made that way, by their experiences. The influence of genes/DNA is limited when it comes to a lady ending up as a whore....no one is born to be a sex worker, they are made by the environment in which they grow up. That has an affect. We merely experience the end product.

Yes, you are misunderstanding. I don't know shit about Thais and their culture and I will readily admit that. Based on some of the comments I read on this board it appears that a lot of people know even less than shit yet think they have it all figured out.

I have an expat friend who has lived in Thailand for a long time, speaks nearly fluent Thai, and has integrated with Thai society in many ways. He also readily admits that he doesn't know shit about Thais and Thai society and many things they do. He knows a LOT more than I do though.

The way I see it, when you are ready to admit to yourself that you don't know shit is when you are ACTUALLY starting to "get it" and understand a bit. If you think you have it all figured out because you've been there a few times and screwed a few bargirls, maybe even hung out with the odd GTG, it's only a matter of time when the next suprise will smack you in the face! You'll lick your wounds, try put on a brave face, then go out and fuck up again. It's like the common subplot in Thailand played over and over again thousands of times a day.

The shit Thais say about us Farangs behind our backs would probably suprise a lot of you. Sometimes me and my expat buddy will be sitting in a public place somewhere and he'll translate some of the conversations around us. He looks like your typical clueless sex tourist so Thais never suspect he is nearly fluent in Thai so they'll say all sorts of shit within earshot of him.

"...For me, I still connect with these girls on a personal level most of the time...I have more fun with Thai women than just about anyone on the planet..."

Sure you do!

"...I think the common ground is sanuk. I just want to have fun and sanuk is a safe place for them too...They (seem to) enjoy it and I enjoy it and everyone gets what they want from the encounter..."

Yep, you got a handle on it! No harm to anyone, all peachy! Stay on top!

Yikes,Some of you need to get a clue!

I wish your posts wouldn't start with these kind of introductions and I wish you wouldn't tell people what to do and sell it as the only truth! After all you are just a tourist and many of us who made Thailand their home know how wrong you are and how easy it is to get along perfectly here when you follow a few simple rules. If one really wants to understand the country and gets here totally unbiased he will have a certain chance to learn, the question is who really wants that? People come to live here for a reason and as long one is feeling good about his life he is doing nothing wrong. What you are describing is the tourist point of view, your time is limited, your time is precious, you don't need to care about cultural things you need to know what makes your holidays pleasant. When you live here you socialize and the more you socialize with people from your own culture the less you learn. It depends on you how much you want to learn. Please stop selling the country as one big mystery because it is not, it doesn't matter if you have visited the country 1000 times in 50 years or only 2 times last year, as long as you don't socialize everything is just hearsay based on other people individual opinions. I am glad you have your own opinion I just don't like that you are selling it as the only possible truth!

The nothing is like it seems is an untrue line. A stone that seems to be a stone is still a stone. A BG who claims to be your girlfriend is still a BG.

:dunno: Entirely the opposite, my good man.

My consistent view:

1. I pay for a shirt, made for a good price because it was made by someone poorer than me in some economically 'disadvantaged' country. I'm happy. I don't feel guilty. Two parties freely agreed an exchange of goods for a price. It was their choice. (In your rather anguished terminology, they 'took advantage of' my need for the product. I 'took advantage of their need for money. So what?)

2. I pay for a sandwich/whatever. The same reaction. Ditto, ditto.

3. I pay for sex. The same reaction. Ditto, ditto.

You, on the other hand, still seem to have a vestige of guilt or some odd emotion because you treat these things differently. And instead of giving straight logical answers, you blather on using words like 'degradation' and 'disadvantaged' and 'denial'. (Not giving a shit isn't the same as 'being in denial' btw.)

You haven't answered about your shirts. Do you feel as guilty buying your shirts made probably by people in 'disadvantaged' country?

How about your PC? Monitor's probably made in Thailand, hard disk probably too.

You haven't mentioned any guilt or how bad you feel 'degenerating' similar poorer people offering those goods or services. Why not?

Despite protestations, you obviously still seem to hold sex in a different, guilt-based, regard. As if it's some big thing that shouldn't really be sold, some part of one's 'soul' or something? :confused:

Why do you insist on putting words in my mouth? I have said in every post, I donâ??t feel guilty, what I don't do is project some sort of superior complex that you have onto the people who solely due to accident of birth do not have the advantages I do.

I accept that, but is still an accident and in the next life, it could be a lot different, I suspect in your case it will be for sure. :grin:

TH

CT,

If you say so. Yea, maybe I should try be more diplomatic about my responses.

On second thought, fuck that! I prefer to just let loose and let my opinions run free!

And I don't care how long you have lived there or whatever the hell it is you do there. I have another expat friend that has been spending just about half his life in Thailand for the past 25 years! He never took the time to learn the language or culture or anything really but he has seen a lot and is very fluent with the whole "my girl is different" myth.

Just last year his long time GTG screwed him out of 2million baht. Long story but it was his money for his use, she had access to it and that's all it took.

What did she do after him putting her through school and paying for her and her mothers apartment for 5 years. She went for the big score as soon as she got the chance.

He made the biggest mistake you could possibly make. He trusted her. I don't care if you have been with her for 10minutes or 10 years. You never let your guard down. NEVER!

Funny, but when I hear some guy play the "I lived here xyz years" bit, I am reminded of all the experts who lived there, had it all figured out, and then went out a window after getting ripped off...oh well, so much for experts on anything...

And "...know the culture...?" NOPE, NEVER, we will not ever fully know it, no matter how well we speak the language! The culture is complex and divided, and even Thais don't get it 100% right amongst themselves...just look at all the various opinions guys here post from their Thai wives on various subjects..."...my Educated Chinese Thai wife says blah..." "...Well mine says blah x3..." "...well ,y Isssarn wife says this..." gets silly after awhole...and any farang walking in thinking he is going to get it in a short while is even more laughable...especially if they spend all their time in Pattaya with bar whores...

ES

no problem if you let it out, fine by me, your opinion is welcome, just don't make it sound as it would be the only one! The only problem I have with you are your repeatedly offensive introductions, I am sure your opinion doesn't loose in strength when you cut that out!

Actually you said the same thing about your expat friend as I said before. It doesn't matter how long you live here when you socialize with people from your own culture. Sure you see things, sure you make experiences and you are probably on top of YOUR game, but not speaking the language and not understanding the culture makes you miss these little details and at least in my life it is these little details that make the difference between happy or sad.

I stopped dealing with so called GTGs as potential love material simply because they play a more advanced game as their BG sisters.

I would like to raise the question how good a regular thai girl really is when she is in a relationship with a farang. Thais would use many terms for this girl and GOOD wouldn't be the most common one!

CT, i think it depends on the GTG and where you meet her...i know many who don't go out, don't drink, don't have sex, follow the supposedly traditional route....

Unfortunately for most farang, they will never ever get to meet the real deal Thai girls....the ones that don't play around, are 100% committed and really aren't after money....they do exist, there's lots of them, but you wont find them out at night or looking for Mr right on the internet....

Archived