Crossroads, when did you start fucking them?

Nervous_Dog

CT, i think it depends on the GTG and where you meet her...i know many who don't go out, don't drink, don't have sex, follow the supposedly traditional route....

Unfortunately for most farang, they will never ever get to meet the real deal Thai girls....the ones that don't play around, are 100% committed and really aren't after money....they do exist, there's lots of them, but you wont find them out at night or looking for Mr right on the internet....

So basically what your saying is that you found one of these girls so "your girl is different"?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you, most farangs never get to know them. Pattaya is probably not the best spot to meet them, therefore my opinion about GTGs is about GTGs from Pattaya!

Does it bother you at all that strangers on this board pick on your girlfriends intentions even when they don't know her nor you?

I wonder if those guys would recognize a genuine girl when she would stand right in front of them or if they are too obsessed with their biased opinion. Seems they got it all down Zombie and you are a victim of a terrible scam and your professional experience hasn't helped you at all ;)

I am just playing the odds.

If I assume the guy is in la la land and she is now or eventually will play him, I am right 9 time out of 10. The other 0.99 times it's one of those "sting" plays where the guy never even realized he was played.

1 in 100 work out if that IMHO and only after years of cautious baby steps.

If your looking for a wife you have NO business being in Thailand IMHO unless you plan to permanently live there.

Go to the PI or Colombia. The odds are still stacked against you but you have a fighting chance with those cultures.

CT, thanks for the heads up....and yes it can get a bit much when others claim to know more than i....but i don't mind, i have something very special, so i float above it. What i have happens once in a lifetime, if you are lucky....dreams made flesh....sometimes i have to pinch myself....

ES, i'm cool...you don't know me or her, you are right in your assessment of life, but in this instance i've lucked out...i wont find her like again. I have a lot of offers and a lot of GTGs who want to get to know me very well...i'm more worried about my lack of resolve and i hope i pass the test! I'd trust my girlfriend with my life. I hope and aim to be as good to her as she is to me...FYI, i NEVER give her money. Never have, no need to. She is wealthier than i in Thailand....altho' my family is exceedingly rich back in the UK. I don't let her know that however...not yet.

OH, when's the next meeting?

You are probably right with being right 9 out of 10 times. You can date 1000 girls in a row and none of them has sincere intentions and then you can meet 3 girls in a row who are honest! Believe it or not, after all it is just a matter of character and less where she come from. Why condemning a girl because she is coming from a particular country? I have forced my luck 3 times with Thai ladies, 2 BGs and one bank accountant, before it even started I explained MY rules and that I am not going to buy me love, I have explained it very dramatically that I could help to set them up with a nicely payed job but I won't send them any money. The first one was in big trouble with her family but fought through it and waited for me in SN while I was gone, the 2nd one was paranoid, money was never an issue but other girls were, somehow she made it my fault that other girls looked and smiled at me, I was obvously good in making sure that she wont get money but I wasn't good enough to make sure she was the only one. Same goes for the banker lady, I made breakfast and brought flowers and she accused me of cheating eve when I was spending the last 48 hours with her, she thought I stole myself away when she was sleeping to fuck a hooker. How you respond tho this. I was laughing which wasnt that good of a choice. According to my experience it isn't that hard to find good characters in this country, my mistake is that I tend to pick too young girls, with 19 or 20yo they have all this hyper mega jealousy in them and are far away from being confident women. Now I had 1 year time since my last relationship to think if I was played or not. I still can't spot the slightest chance that I was played. Their young age might have been an advantage in this matter but has also been a disadvantage in the whole trust thing! I am still friends with all 3 of them and even when people tend to make fun about it, all 3 of them were different in their own way.

I am just playing the odds.

If I assume the guy is in la la land and she is now or eventually will play him, I am right 9 time out of 10. The other 0.99 times it's one of those "sting" plays where the guy never even realized he was played.

1 in 100 work out if that IMHO and only after years of cautious baby steps.

If your looking for a wife you have NO business being in Thailand IMHO unless you plan to permanently live there.

Go to the PI or Colombia. The odds are still stacked against you but you have a fighting chance with those cultures.

It must be such a "Buzz" to be so on the ball :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes: ...and so accurate....9/10...and can pick it from reading posts on an Internet Board as well...fucking amazing!!!!

Guess you're extremely wealthy as well......as you probably "already know" what the winning Lotto numbers will be....on at least 8 out of 10 draws :neener::grinyes::neener:

Just can't understand why, if everything in LOS is such a scam and everything in S America offers much better odds......why you bother posting your negative shit here?????

P.S. Good for you Zombie....glad to hear it....and yes it does happen....sometimes

Archived