Crossroads, when did you start fucking them?

Nervous_Dog

I am just playing the odds.

If I assume the guy is in la la land and she is now or eventually will play him' date=' I am right 9 time out of 10. The other 0.99 times it's one of those "sting" plays where the guy never even realized he was played.

1 in 100 work out if that IMHO and only after years of cautious baby steps.

If your looking for a wife you have NO business being in Thailand IMHO unless you plan to permanently live there.

Go to the PI or Colombia. The odds are still stacked against you but you have a fighting chance with those cultures.[/quote']

It must be such a "Buzz" to be so on the ball :grinyes::grinyes::grinyes: ...and so accurate....9/10...and can pick it from reading posts on an Internet Board as well...fucking amazing!!!!

Guess you're extremely wealthy as well......as you probably "already know" what the winning Lotto numbers will be....on at least 8 out of 10 draws :neener::grinyes::neener:

Just can't understand why, if everything in LOS is such a scam and everything in S America offers much better odds......why you bother posting your negative shit here?????

P.S. Good for you Zombie....glad to hear it....and yes it does happen....sometimes

You completely missed the point. You seem to think that I figure it's all just a scam....LOL! If it were only that simple we would not have such a large membership in the Bkk base jumping and Pattaya shooting range teams.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people forget, or don't want to admit who/what they are dealing with here in many cases. As I have said before, if you knew a person was dishonest/a liar in their business practices Would you trust them in their personal life? If 99 people told you a service contractor was lousy, a cheat, a liar and a thief would you hire them based on 1 good reccomendation from an idiot?

Of course the answer is no. Yet, when we get involved with whores, we want to believe the lies, so we do...as I said in another thread, in order to be a good whore, you must first be a good liar...and well...if you fall for a good whore, you may well be falling for a good liar as well...

So, if the old addage....exceptions prove the rule....came into play here, we would have to concede, that, there must be the "Odd" gem amongst the rubble....Yes????

If my theory holds up, shouldn't we change tack a little and instead of tpye casting every Thai girl ever born as a scamming, money grabbing "whore", revert to the simple practice of.....Cavaet Emptor????????

Some people will be sucked in, chewed up and spat out....... no matter what game they become involved in.

Others will play by the rules and enjoy the game for exactly what it is......

IMHO, better to play the game and enjoy, rather than wank over a keyboard getting all bitter and twisted (not directed at you OH)

10 days....and counting .... Let the games begin....:grinyes::grinyes::_party::grinyes::grinyes:

The way I see it everyone will have their own personal journey. Just because mine differs doesn't mean that anyone else's is all bullshit and full of flaws and deceptions. I don't go to bars but that doesn't mean that someone else can't find happiness there. I doubt anyone on this board hasn't been scammed or misled or lied to at some point. Some just take longer to work it out. Too many so-called experts on this board who seem to think they no it all. That's fine but try and keep it to yourselves as most don't wan't to hear it as has become obvious by the continued tit fot tat posting that seems to be consuming the board lately. :beer:

"...IMHO, better to play the game and enjoy, rather than wank over a keyboard getting all bitter and twisted (not directed at you OH)..."

Shit, did I leave the web cam on again!?

Anyway, point is this...YES, EXCEPTIONS DO OCCUR, I have said that a zillion times...no one ever seems to see that. Anyway, point is, if you know someone lies to others, why believe they are telling you the truth? Simply because they tell you?

If you are o.k. with it all then fine, but as I said, I would not trust someone I know is lieing to others...I would not trust a convicted embezzelor to handle my money, so I would not trust a whore who told a hundred guys she loved them, so they'd give her more money... just makes no sense to me to do so.

In the situation you are in, (as was I) someone always gets hurt. SOmetimes both/all parties...as long as you know that, and are o.k. then enjoy...but I maintain the fall/end is not worth it...but that is me, might not be you, hope it is not.

P.S.

Still hate you, but not in the way a jilted gay lover hates another guy who jilted him...

So, if the old addage....exceptions prove the rule....came into play here, we would have to concede, that, there must be the "Odd" gem amongst the rubble....Yes????

If my theory holds up, shouldn't we change tack a little and instead of tpye casting every Thai girl ever born as a scamming, money grabbing "whore", revert to the simple practice of.....Cavaet Emptor????????

Some people will be sucked in, chewed up and spat out....... no matter what game they become involved in.

Others will play by the rules and enjoy the game for exactly what it is......

IMHO, better to play the game and enjoy, rather than wank over a keyboard getting all bitter and twisted (not directed at you OH)

10 days....and counting .... Let the games begin....:grinyes::grinyes::_party::grinyes::grinyes:

You just described the "my girls is different" syndrome. The guys who hope every Thai girl they meet is that cherished "gem". So what do they do when they think they find one? They get on the ole SiSaket Hwy!

...Too many so-called experts on this board who seem to think they no it all. That's fine but try and keep it to yourselves as most don't wan't to hear it as has become obvious by the continued tit fot tat posting that seems to be consuming the board lately. :beer:

Those tities bouncing are damn distracting.....

Frankly, I think there are too many love starved wussies on this board talking about how "their girl is different" lately. This IS a whoremonger board last time I checked!

Maybe some of you should go find a Thai romance/marriage board. :crazy:

Then there are the guys trying to have their cake and eat it too. They want the GTG back home ironing their shirts and cooking dinner while they go out and whore. I can certainly respect that!:cool:

Jeez ES, generalise much?

I'm sure you are right about many....but really not all....it seems you have had some 'interesting' experiences to have become so jaded.

Archived