Crossroads, when did you start fucking them?

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I doubt anyone on this board hasn't been scammed or misled or lied to at some point.

Everyone has been lied to, that is for sure, Everyone of us has lied at some point to his partner. It depends how big the lie is and if you catch it or not! The more girl you meet the more you hear the same lies again. They aren't very original with their lies. First of all they are never really thought through, 2 or 3 follow up questions and she gives herself away or she is pretending "my head explode" 2nd of all nobody can pretend to be someone else without giving yourself away at some point!

..and most important there is such a thing as life experience, if you have seen girls before being in love with you, you know how they look and what they do, people in love acting "different" can't stop smiling, can't stop looking at you with a face as they have won the jackpot. A scamming girl who is confessing her love will not do one of these things, hell, the most have never been really in love and therefore don't know how to fake it! I saw many girls saying it to me or friends, none of them had this extra sparkle in her eyes. Didn't felt convincing and when I called the bullshit i got a stupid "jing jing" in response. I remember calling my ex from the airport after being absent for 3 weeks she wanted to pick me up and I was at the Baggage Claim... Before she could say her first word she was breathing happily like a little puppy after playing around in the sun. Can't fake that.

Bottomline

we pay BGs that they lie to us. We pay and they pretend to like us, Shame on those who fantasize something real into their lies!

Jeez ES, generalise much?

I'm sure you are right about many....but really not all....it seems you have had some 'interesting' experiences to have become so jaded.

You would probably be suprised. I am probably one of the LEAST jaded farangs when it cums to Thailand! I don't kid myself as so many other guys seem to do though.

About my cold frozen western hell hole of a cuntry, with cold frozen fat assed bitches who think their pussy is made of gold, that's a different story.

Guest lazyphil

you are kidding of course?.....vancouver has a big asian quater and is a wonderful beautiful place surropunding by ocean and mountains and forests....or do u live in 'medicine hat' or some obscure wasteland or the french province :grin:

vancouver has a big asian quater and is a wonderful beautiful place surropunding by ocean and mountains and forests.

I can vouch for this. I live just down the road from Vancouver and am there often. Richmond is full of lonely Chinese women. There are great AMPs throughout the area and there are lots of single Asian women looking for fun. I think maybe the best selection in North America!

Yes, I live in Vancouver. It's a great city to visit. Living here is another story. It's ok I guess but I won't get into all the annoyances.

Yes, the Asian women are ok here. Normal and P4P. There is actually a fairly decent asian P4P scene. You can get Thai's, Koreans, Chinese, the occasional exotic mix. Reasonable prices, reasonable attitudes. At least for N. America. If anyone is going to be in town let me know and I can maybe give you the low down.

Dating younger decent looking Asian women is quite possible as well. Even Thai girls but it's a far cry from what they are like in Thailand.

The western women are another story. Bunch of bitches who forgot how to be feminine long time ago.

Since you live there I don't doubt a word you say, 2 years ago it must be total different city as you describe, there was free hot pussy everywhere, dunno about the asians since they are not my favorite type of girl anyways but the canadian chicks were hot and willing to please, even more in Montreal btw!

Since you live there I don't doubt a word you say, 2 years ago it must be total different city as you describe, there was free hot pussy everywhere, dunno about the asians since they are not my favorite type of girl anyways but the canadian chicks were hot and willing to please, even more in Montreal btw!

Yea, I lived here my whole life. Yea the young ones are hot as young women tend to be. They generally don't date older men though as in old enough to be their father. Asians don't seem to have as much of a problem with it though.

Of course, if your rich and/or famous you can get whatever you want at any age. Funny how that works.

In Germany it is getting harder and harder to score with the youngsters, of course I am not getting younger myself but they tend to go for turkish and arab guys a lot, if you can speak fluent german you are screwed, they actually make joke about the "Tuerk-Deutsch" language on TV and there are some muslim comedians making big bucks out of it! The worst thing is that young german fellas at the age of 16 to 20 start adapting the false language from their muslim class mates. Off Topic, sorry!

However, Canada has been one of my favorite countries so far, Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal are all top notch cities I would love to visit again!

Archived