Crossroads, when did you start fucking them?

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me make a wild speculation.

Expats are in BKK, often for other reasons, end up joining this board for whatever reason, maaybe get accidentallly involved in Nightlife.

Visitor members come and visit LOS and this board for the express purpose of P4P.

Maybe explains the difference.

It sounds a tad trite, and as a visitor who set out to be a expat I am not the above you describe, however I would agree with you. Many expats aren;t coming here (unlike me) because they wrangled it and had prior relaitionshiops/friends here.

Case to point a mate in a company i work with has just moved here, been here only for work, and couldn;t believe the fun he can have!

Hence they are mostly likely bigger "Whore Virgins" than a punter (Like myself) who used to come her to fuck

DOG

WEll, ND, unlike others do to me, i will not hatchet you on the poll, just voted and explaining why i could not answer one question, and answered the other ideally.

I still feel sorry for them, yet at the same time, I can't be bothered anymore with the sob stories, repeated on and on with possibly the name of the city different in them. At some point, it's just not your country, you can't do nothing about it, they do not feel that far worse for doing it, probably are not, etc...

Same with acceptable age, there is none, but i would think 18 will be the safe answer for most. What difference is there between 171/2 and 19, for a young woman to start this anew, expect what the law and moral say. I ask guys, if the age limit was pulled down to 16 since 1985, how many would still find it immoral? OK, forget that word, make it: too young? Either for them or others.

Never felt sorry, and still think prostitution is a decent option to low wage dead end jobs, in Thailand as in the West. I would have also voted below 18 if there was the option. Recall Geneva legalised street prositution from 16 y o a few years ago. Not sure wether it's still the case but would seem pretty obvious that if you're old enough to work, you're old enough to be a whore. Prostitution is one more difficult job in the very long list of difficult jobs.

Random, hiring tonight ::

Archived