Crossroads, when did you start fucking them?

Nervous_Dog

One thing to remember is the most exploited in LOS are not Thai. Often they are Burmese migrant workers on Government issued work permits which were done as a Humanitarian stunt with the junta. Wages and conditions are way below the minimum Thai standard and if they complain they often have their permit revoked and sent on a truck back to Myawaddy.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hookers seem to make their own decissions but factory or sweat shop workers not??

If Bibblies and all others wouldn't buy the shirt the exploited factory worker would loose his job! Better being exploited in a job instead of having no job! It is as easy as that. It is not the farangs fault this is happening when the government is unable to instate minimum wages!

Yep, it's their choice either way - whether they work in a factory, bar or whatever. And it is a free choice. They're not chained to walls, there are plenty of alternative jobs and I know girls who work in bars who have sisters who've made completely different choices. So I don't have any confusions or delusions about it because that wouldn't be logical at all. To me, the selling sex isn't a big deal. For a big enough sum of money, I'd probably give someone a blowjob ( :shocked::o ) . We're just talking about different levels of money to do it, that's all.

If anyone is seeing grey areas, it's their own personal guilt/confusion, not mine. I don't agree with such muddled thinking and I'm not going to waste any more time even talking to them about it! (They've still got a foot in Khao San imo... :D )

Basically people ask me to spend more money on something that i can get cheaper, there are also fashion designers, sport companies producing their products in Thailand. DO I have to stop eating rice, because these farmers are exploited too. Well, I could buy a more pricey shirt manufactured in Taiwan or by minors in India or the Philippines. I could also start sweating and turn off the air condition to not add up more to global warming, I could also by a hybrid car.

Let's face the facts, Thailand is a 3rd world country and these kind of countries often have no other choice to exploit people in order to grow. If people stop buying several products they don't do any good to the people directly involved nor do they any good to the country, which doesn't mean I condone what is going on but after all there are some reasons why people go to Thailand and beeing a cheap country is one of the biggest reason besides those who going there for the girls! If Thailand would be twice as expensive and every Thai would earn what he really deserves i doubt so many people would go there, I doubt they would have this new airport who gives thousands a job, I doubt there would be so many hotels with thai emplyoees and I doubt there would be the possibility at all to sell products to people with money!

The Flips are mostly maids. Not many factories in Hong Kong and those that are there are usually populated by Mainland Chinese cuz they a) speak the language and B) work cheaper.

But yes, Sunday is fun in HK. Maids day off. And those gals go a bit wild. I've seen then shit-faced at 10AM, partying in discos at noon, shagging me at 3PM...cuz they have to be back home at 10PM.

Cheers,

SD

This topic seems to be about how much we care about the situation of the girls. And it sounds like most guys become pretty jaded to the whole thing. For me, I still connect with these girls on a personal level most of the time. Actually I find that they are the jaded ones. I am sure that is how they learn to cope with being with so many men. Some have told me they had to "make my heart like a stone" so that they did not fall in love 5 times a week. I find it possible to make a personal connection without feeling guilty about their situation and their lives and without getting suckered into giving them money later on. I think the common ground is sanuk. I just want to have fun and sanuk is a safe place for them too. Thais seem to be able to get through alot of shit in their lives by looking for the sanuk in every situation. I have more fun with Thai women than just about anyone on the planet. They (seem to) enjoy it and I enjoy it and everyone gets what they want from the encounter.

I am sure that is how they learn to cope with being with so many men. Some have told me they had to "make my heart like a stone" so that they did not fall in love 5 times a week.

They probably don't fall in love 5 times a week and they aren't seriously in danger to be emotionally vulnerable to the large majority of their customers but their personality gets lost in the process while they are acting for customers! You can't do this job they way they do without loosing a big part of yourself. Have a look at western hookers, they look like hookers, they dress like hookers, they smell like hookers and most importantly they talk like hookers! The biggest reason why men prefer thai hookers is because they don't make you feel at any point like a customer. A Hooker in Prague, Budapest, Vegas, Hamburg or Amsterdam is quoting the menu and the price upfront, you can't kiss them you can't live the sex, it is pure and ordinary penetration with her pressuring you to cum fast. They block everything human from the start. Thai girls are different, they let you basically do with them what you want, they kiss, they stay with you as long as you like because everything is UP TO YOU. I see why many men like that, I also know that the least men try to connect with them. I can see why the girls changing in the process.

You have said you are trying to connect with the girls, many people on this board share the opinion tat this is unnecessary crap because you get laid anyways and those girls aren't worth it in the first place. They are right about getting laid stuff but however don't understand much about girls. A girl that trusts you opens up more and is in order to that a better sex partner. After about 200 Thai Hookers I am sick of penetrating random chicks because it doesn't satisfy me anymore, it could even happen that I stay limp when a girl is acting horny and I know she isn't. Judged on your former posts you are doing the right thing because it seems to suit you well. Everybody wants something else, everybody gotta do what is best for him. One who just wants sex, no matter what is doing his thing, you and me are doing our thing, I know for myself how to get girls giving me a great time and others choose different approaches but in no possibly way I think of an exploiter of these girls. They are on the "market" to help their families, this job is helping the best! I didn't make the decision for her to be a hooker and when she throws herself at me I understand that as a clear signal that she wants something to happen! Not my fault, not one of my worries, it is there I can buy it when I want and that's why I buy it when I feel like it!!

You are right Christian. I agree with your thoughts about why Thai hookers are different. For me, I do not go with a woman unless she "acts" like she wants to go. I have even sent a few freelancers home before we got to my hotel room because she changed for the worse after we were together. The attraction of mongering is that it really can be whatever experience we want and that is the beauty of the fantasy.

Archived