Another reason to like Thai girls!

It is simple, but true.

I had a old friend over last night and we wanted to watch some movie or something that she had not seen before. I had just downloaded about 50 episodes of the Three Stooges (yes, all Curleys). So I plugged in one of the DVDs I made. What fun! She was almost pissing herself laughing and after an hour and a half she made me turn it off becasue she said her cheeks and stomach hurt from laughing so much. She made me laugh all the more.

I know of zero farang women who think the Stooges are funny. One of the main differences between the sexes in farangland IME.

And before she left this morning she noticed a few rinsed but still dirty dishes in the sink (the maid is sick and not due back until this evening). She started to wash them. I told her no, but she replied that she "has to take care of you because you always take care of me." Awwwww. What can you do? I let her. Lovely girl, even though she is quite hardcore these days if you meet her in her bar.

Of course it goes without saying that this also would never happen in farangland. Just when you start to get ever-so-slightly jaded, nice things happen.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So true........the only female I know that likes the stooges is my sister. We watched all the time growing up in the mid70's. To this day we still bust up laughing just talking about it.

I love the Thais sense of humor...........one show in practicular where some kids were corned by some bad guys with swords....they grabbed an elephants wanger.......jacked-it a second or two and drenched the villians with elephant cum.........me and the girl I was with were busting up with tears the rest of the night on that one :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

P.S. Shemp had a few good moments.

I remember a friend's thai wife going completely beserk, watching re-runs of "I love Lucille!". She was loud! ::

Funny, I never got on with the 3 stooges. not even a smile. For once, I thought they were a great proto-punk band from Detroit, dumb frenchie that I was. ::

I remember, 1976, turning on the TV, thinking to see them in concert :yay:. And the program said: everyday :up:! Never recovered from that disappointment I guess :doah:

I assume the elephant spray attack was a cartoon

No, it was on one of those dopy comedy soap opera shows....using cheap props and real people. It came complete with a girl with painted freckles & pig tails on the side, and a gilligans hat, a goofy guy with braces, and a few other dopy charactors.

They gunned the villians down in a fire hose fashion using the elephant's wanger with what must have been 20+ gallons of a thick gooy substance. Several villians went flying and afterwards the goofy teens pointed and laughed at the villians who were completedly covered and dripping gobs of elephant spunk.........then it cut out to another skit :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

The whole skit totally took us by surprise and never in a million years could I have imaged something like that on public TV with children.

Another funny skit.....was a 30 minute take on a pair of bums hanging under a house who lace the big Saturday nitgh party with laxitive.....which sent people running all over to take dumps.

The Thai's are truly a hilarious bunch of people with a excellent sense of humor.......not afraid to use any subject matter.

Suadum,

I've actually thought of taking 3 Stooges videos and getting them overdubbed in Thai and Lao. I think the Stooges would be a huge hit in Thailand. Thais love the absurd and slapstick comedy. I was sitting in a foot massage parlor on Soi 20 a while back getting a nice massage and there on the TV set was an old Charlie Chaplin movie, overdubbed in Lao. The ladies were howling with laughter over it.

Cent

p.s. Hey SD mate, I'd love some copies of your Stooges downloads! (Yeah, Curly was my fav too.) What format did you download them onto disc? Where'd you find them to download? I'll be in BKK this coming Tuesday morning btw. See you there.

Archived