Beer Garden Soi 7

sakoni2002

I am returning to Bangkok after almost 18 months (otherwise a regular visitor every 6 months).

Just wondering how much the Beer Garden in Soi 7 has changed over this period.

I had built up a great rapport with the Staff (Night-shift) and always had a great time. I was never into the free-lancers but just used to drink into the wee hours and watch the world go bye.

I was always facinated, how a farang newbie would walk in the Beer Garden and within a few minutes, he was baited and just could not resist.

Many almost fell in love-at-first-sight with a girl at the point of wanting to give up everything and move to LOS. It is always fun to watch a sucker being manupilated by sob stories.

Anyway, looking forward to visiting the Beer Garden from 24th Sept onwards.....Hope to meet some Board Members there.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bar beer scene on 2nd Rd. is ok, but I prefer the Gulf breezes of a couple of FL bars at the corner of Soi 8 and Beach Rd. I believe one bar is the Poppy Bar. Can't recall the other name. Also, the Best Friend bar beer complex between Soi Pattayaland 1 and Soi Post Office on Beach Rd. is worth a stop. I reckon so.

Archived