Beer Garden Soi 7

sakoni2002

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
poskat said:

i travel light, a small carry on bag. I actually get a cheap piece of luggage in BKK to carry the new clothes and souvenier trinkets i buy.

I also like the surprised reactions of the girls. They usually ask if I am leaving for home and laugh when I tell them "just arrived, looking for a lady".

Works for me just fine.

I normally take far too many clothes (mainly Boss gear), I carry it in a very expensive leather case but don't go in for "souvenier trinkets".

I normally get into my BKK hotel around 10.30 am, I have a shower and shave and order up a massage girl from the hotel massage parlour. After giving her a good seeing to I have another shower, put on some nice aftershave, deodrant, get dressed in nice clean clothes and head out for some fun.

This works for me and the best part is I don't stink.

teddy said:After giving her a good seeing to I have another shower, put on some nice aftershave, deodrant, get dressed in nice clean clothes and head out for some fun.

Very civilized Teddy, there are too many scruffy looking farangs in LOS these days. I propose increasing the airfares so that they can't afford to travel!

Ah yes, I remember that old fish. I always thought it must be an old punter who had chosen to be reincarnated where he could watch the comings and goings of BG7 his whole life. The sights that fish must have seen over the years, sorry to see the fella go.

Hi,

What kind of girls are working as FL either at BG Soi 7 or Thermae?Maybe I am hopeless optimistic, cause I thought to find normal working girls looking for extra money? In reality only old ships not good enough anymore for other places??

Archived