Better than thai student uniform !!!!!

Gotta be in London, set my first foot across the channel in over 10 years this evening and while strolling in Earls Court, saw those herds of 20-25 y o birds flooding the district, wearing very kinky high schol uniforms. Mini mini white skirt and blouse open quite low over the chest. Might be a necktie somewhere but ain't hiding much... Sweet sweet... afraid I'll lose sleep over them

khon anglit... dee cheepai ! ::

For the records angrit fellow boardmembers, do know that if the next couple of days go decently I'll be a frequent visitor to your vely must be chalming country.

Random, can see a couple of blokes behind the screen hoping next couple of days will be a nigtmare :clown::grinyes:

Guest lazyphil

Up here in cambridge, you get a heady mix of mini micro skirt slutty, drunk local gals mingling with hiso japanese, italian etc student minxes, more of a salad bowl than a melting pot, the sun was hot today which just makes things better :hubba: be good in london, if you can manage this lol!

went to a Christening of a Filipino Friends Baby today and very fine.............. :grinyes:

lovely hot Day and some of the outfits worn by the Females were very skimpy........... :hubba:

my GF noticed that i was only talking to the Women and told me off........... :banghead:

she knows one that i really 'LIKE' and the person concerned was wearing such a tight outfit (and very revealing) and when it was noticed i was drooling i was whisked away and not allowed to talk to the Vision in White.............. :cussing:

"be good in london, if you can manage this "

Nah Phil...Been getting up early and keeping sober for the last two weeks...kindda working hard... not much to fear for londonians yet. I'll try and do better next trip... hehe! :clown:

Guest lazyphil

Not always but unfortuantly sometimes the arse size matches the tits, mind you i'm not built like charles atlas :(

rs, you dissapoint me, make me proud next time :D

Sorry Phil, I just bought an Armani kippa and decided to be a good boy. Had a guy today in the fair a couple of booths from mine with his 45 y o isaan wife in a work suit and a nose job but typical traits... god knows if i ain't gonna end up like this :doah: I'm already telling Chantaburi girl not to look for a new job, better study languages, i'll pay for whatever the parents don't want to afford...

Paak waan kheun pay...

Any way I've seen brittish bobbies in action this evening in Soho and that was impressing. Not scared those 2 buggers to arrest forcefully people without carrying handguns. Can imagine that in France U'de have a good dozen cops a day in the hospital if they weren't properly armed. Good fun to watch still, can we organize cops vs thugs street fights and bet on them??

About the student uniforms, actually read in some paper a few months back it was fashionable to wear those to go partying for 30something adults. Girls looked younger though and definetely hot.

Poor english... business is going half decently and I'll come back :hubba: ... staying a few days more anyway... if only you guys knew how to make coffee !

Archived