Not Up to Speed on STD's

Savittre

smile.gif" border="0 Hi Guys,

I was in a marriage from the early to mid 80's through to the late 90's. It's finished and now I'm thinking about some sanuk. But nowadays there's a lot of nasty bugs out there!

I should get a practical working knowledge of what bugs there are, how to minimize risks both for me and her, etc. I think you get the picture. Right now, I only have general knowledge of STD's. It's time to get down to the nasty details! crazy.gif" border="0

Can anyone suggest a book or website that'll tell me what I need to know?? That would be much appreciated!!

BTW, I've been 'lurking' here for a few days now, these are great forums! I understand all the acronyms except 'BBBJ'. I should have figured it out, and once someone explains it to me, I'll kick myself for not having thought of it- embarrassing, but I gotta ask. Many thanks!

Savittre

BBBJ=Bare back blow job. As for your original question. Just wrap up your member. That saves you a lot of education.

MYKAL

LOS in September (hopefully)

quote:

Originally posted by Savittre:

smile.gif" border="0
Hi Guys,

I was in a marriage from the early to mid 80's through to the late 90's. It's finished and now I'm thinking about some sanuk. But nowadays there's a lot of nasty bugs out there!

I should get a practical working knowledge of what bugs there are, how to minimize risks both for me and her, etc. I think you get the picture. Right now, I only have general knowledge of STD's. It's time to get down to the nasty details!
crazy.gif" border="0

Can anyone suggest a book or website that'll tell me what I need to know?? That would be much appreciated!!

BTW, I've been 'lurking' here for a few days now, these are great forums! I understand all the acronyms except 'BBBJ'. I should have figured it out, and once someone explains it to me, I'll kick myself for not having thought of it- embarrassing, but I gotta ask. Many thanks!

Savittre

I would strongly encourage you to take a look at the following site: http://www.ashastd.org/ This is the site for the American Social Health Association, an organization that is focused on some 14 STDs, education and prevention. It works closely with the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

[ July 02, 2001: Message edited by: Pauhana ]

Thanks to both of you,

And, yes, Pauhana, I will check your suggested site out. It sounds perfect for me. I understand that wearing a condom is required these days (ouch!!), but I still want more information, which is what ashastd.org most likely has. And I expect to be back in the LOS next month.

Cheers,

Savittre

[ July 03, 2001: Message edited by: Savittre ]

Archived