newby in bangkok

choco said:

Hi I arrive in bangkok Wed where can I pick up freelancers and where is the best oil massage

Hi choco,

Welcome.

It's good to see that, as you do not arrive until TOMORROW, you still have plenty of time to read the board and do a little bit of homework and research.

To answer your first question: Anywhere and everywhere, but Beer garden Soi 7 (during the day) and I guess evening as well.

Nana parking lot & Sukumvit road between Sois 5 -19 should point you in the right direction between the hours of 1 & 3 a.m.

Be a tad careful on Suk Rd. though, as the odd one may need a shave 5555

A bit Lou Reed'ish....."Take a walk on the Wildside"...... for a newbie...but each to his own......

Happy hunting....and don't forget to post Trip reports to keep us informed of your progress.......(as long as you leave out the Lou type encounters)

As for Olies.....Baron's seems to be "under seige" at the moment, so Tulip, Teen, Orange or Akane may provide what you're looking for. If not, walk 5 minutes (max.) and you'll find one...just keep trying until you find one you like......Then ditto the Trip report......

Most of all ENJOY

Chock dee Dumsoda :D:):o:D

I have a few phone numbers I can sell to you.

Meet me at the Golden Beer Bar at Nana Hotel. I will be sitting on the third stool from end nearest parking lot.

So I know it is you, here is the secret question you ask me: "Where can I buy a good watch?"

Don't keep me waiting as price will go up as time goes by.

unit731 said:

I have a few phone numbers I can sell to you.

Meet me at the Golden Beer Bar at Nana Hotel. I will be sitting on the third stool from end nearest parking lot.

So I know it is you, here is the secret question you ask me: "Where can I buy a good watch?"

Don't keep me waiting as price will go up as time goes by.

Dont listen to Unit731. I'll give you a bunch of numbers for free. Look for me in the afternoon in the middle of Sukhumvit. I'll be wearing a brown uniform and acting like I'm directing traffic. So I know it is you, here is what you do: Approach me with 1000 baht in your hand and say you've havent slept in days and want to buy some ya-ba.

:neener:

damen said

Dont listen to Unit731. I'll give you a bunch of numbers for free. Look for me in the afternoon in the middle of Sukhumvit. I'll be wearing a brown uniform and acting like I'm directing traffic. So I know it is you, here is what you do: Approach me with 1000 baht in your hand and say you've havent slept in days and want to buy some ya-ba.

:neener:

Cruel C***,

Hope the poor guys not [iNSERT NATIONALITY HERE],

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thinking about it though, it might just be the way to go. I hear you guys are "well connected" so you should be easily able to make the necessary arrangements....5555

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

Archived