Nong, the first nympho in my life....

• 3 weeks later...

sorry friends,

for her i'm death... yes i died, i made a copy of a trucage deadannouncement from newspaper and my notary send it to her,

now i'm finally out of her life, and she of mine

sorry friends,

no nympho for me

it could be my 'real' death, if i would go for her, i'm not tired yet of my life

A bit like the kids book....Where's Wally???

Really sorry to hear of your unfortunate passing. Hope "life" is better on the other side...

It just happens that I'll be in that part of the World in a few weeks time and being the kind hearted soul that I am, I thought I should arrange a few drinks as a "send off" to your goodself.

Now, no decent wake should take place without the Widow being present (if you get my drift....hehehehe..) especially if said Widow has a ......let us say.....healthy appetite....

I guess the only thing I can do is hold a seance (spelling?) and if by some "divine" power you happen to send me a cell phone number (from the "other side" ) I would be more than happy to make contact, offer my condolances, buy a few drinks and provide some comfort and support. (Like a strategically positioned pillow or something like that !!)

Absolutely the least I can do for a fellow Board member.

If by some chance there is "static" on the line when you try and get through, I'm sure a PM will suffice.

Cheers....Dumsoda (ever the oportunist !!)

:beer::grinyes::sex::grinyes::beer:

Dumsoda,

:D Ever the opportunist! You damned widowfucker you! ::

Interesting story here. Even to the point of faking one's death to keep from getting fucked to death by a horny lass! That's a first heard by me. :: :)

Notice the "views" this story has gotten. Over 600. Just place Nympho or nymphomaniac in the title of your story and you are guaranteed plenty of curious viewers reading your post!

Cent

Cent said:

Dumsoda,

:D Ever the opportunist! You damned widowfucker you! :: Cent

Hi Cent, welcome back, trust your trip went well.

Now, just for the record.......

I've been called a mother fucker...to my face many times (and probably by some "faceless" board members as well)..........

and now you burdon me with the....widowfucker tag...LOL...

Personally, I would like to be remembered as more of......A Purveyor of Pleasure to Nympho's Everywhere....or an APPNE for short

It's the perfect occupation really, as to be a Gyno requires too much study, to be an Undertaker means they don't move...(too much like the majority of middle aged falang women, actually) ...OMG the thought of it is turning my stomach.......and to be a Solicitor means hanging around too many Street corners.

Yes, an APPNE is what I believe to be the perfect vocation (provided of course, that the Nympho's are of the female kind.....never can be too careful you know, it always pays to check, especially with so many "Cheap Copies" available in the Thai market place) :stirthepo:yikes::stirthepo

Cheers :beer:

Archived