Annie's Massage

hereforgood

Hi,

"So I see it has been removed as I thought vetid interests on this forum. Well so much for freedom of speech on the internet."

It was removed as you are directly linked to the website / business you are promoting and I do not allow free advertising here. If you want to place a banner for your site on here though, feel free to contact me.

Sanuk!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to agree...not always stunners, but usually good performers. Always a good atmosphere/attitude, and I love the feel of the place...do wish it was cheaper however...1500 puts it in the category of the higher end venues...300bht tip should be fine...500 better...but again, this is now in the league of a Ratchada type place, where the selection is better...

10/4 OH, I am right with you on that one. If you want a skillfull and enthusiastic afternoon-lay, Annies definitely is a good choice. if you want something you will still dream of in 10 yrs time, go somewhere else (Poseidon for instance).

I have never been disappointed there, but on the other hand i alway knew, what to expect there!

MaW

Archived