Annie's Massage

hereforgood

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no we're not.

I stayed in Majestic gard last year and went into annies a few times

pfeew even worse then Grace Coffeshop at 01am

barella must be either a plugger or needs a visit to ploen charoen optical.

I think there was a miss understanding here or a miss reading. You previous visits where not in question or anyone else's for that matter. I was merely stating that it seems it is looking up these days and take a look at this site I found. Then the other member said most of the girls look over 30-40, my comment was are you blind.

In reply to your comments about me being a plugga, you nicely avoided what I was saying about the site to prove your own negative point, so to this extent are you a plugga for another venue?.

Instead of saying "you looked at the web site" which is what my post was about, you veered away from this to explain about you personal opinion on past visits in person rather than the pictures of the ladies on there web site.

Also I have no need to visit any eye surgery, please bear in mind beauty is in the eye of the beholder, this is why I questioned the previous members comments, my opinion is that allot seem young than 30-40 (not all) and also attractive on there site. For eg all the first 6 can not be over 25.

I am so surprised by the reactions so far. I actually found the link on another forum that said the same as I "wow look at the improvement in there"

Seems in here so far there maybe a vetid interest in another business so opinions do not seem to mean that much on this forum. I was trying to help others with useful information, this is what I believe a forum was for. Must have been my mistake I am sorry.

as you might read, your url has been removed by the mods for obvious reasons.

a 1 post reply stating something is SOO good is hardly a faithful source..

IMHO annies is a place where lookers are rare, stunners are non existing.

but as said beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.

So I see it has been removed as I thought vetid interests on this forum. Well so much for freedom of speech on the internet.

"Soo good" who said that. This is pritty pointless as I give info to help and 2 members come storming in with negative comments about the venue not about the info and the moderators removes the info I was giving, seems easy to see to me what this forum is about.

I have not posted that much but if you look at my joining date I have been reading here for a long time. First time I try to help with info look what happens.

No problem I understand how this forum works

So much for open helpfull information.

TUT TUT

Also I have no need to visit any eye surgery, please bear in mind beauty is in the eye of the beholder, this is why I questioned the previous members comments, my opinion is that allot seem young than 30-40 (not all) and also attractive on there site. For eg all the first 6 can not be over 25.

I think your ability to gauge the age of asian women is impaired. Ok, some are flirting with the 30 border so might be in their very late 20's. There is no way the first 6 are under 25.

Anyway, don't take it personally. Besides, I really DO appreciate you posting the link as I won't waste my time going in there ever. I was actually thinking about checking it out the other day.

I have been to Annies' many times. Never used their services. The girls available always made me turn away.

As for pictures, I know of one place that shows pictures of the girls. You pick the one you like. Either the pictures are old pictures or the pictures have been touched up. I never went back to that place.

I have to agree...not always stunners, but usually good performers. Always a good atmosphere/attitude, and I love the feel of the place...do wish it was cheaper however...1500 puts it in the category of the higher end venues...300bht tip should be fine...500 better...but again, this is now in the league of a Ratchada type place, where the selection is better...

Archived