Free Live Brothel Cam

pe7e

They've been talking about this place for a while in the wsgforum, doesn't sound overly attractive to me, and definetely not a menace to Thailnd.

Too bad though... would love to have plenty of hot sex nearer to my office...

K5 is not exactly a cheap option is it?? Saw great looking girls in Praha when I went there, so the issue is not about looks. Just the service in Big Sister doesn't seem great... wonderful thing in BKK is you can get the kinkiest stuff along a kindda GFE and for a cheap bill upon them leaving.

Beautiful!!!

Wouldn't appreciate much having all those guys looking either although i've had sex in public quite a few times.

Anyway it seems Frankfurt still has the cheap options it used to have plus the rather new FKKs so it will likely be my next week end sex oriented trip, when i actually happen to have a free WE in Europe.

Have fun!

Random :beer:

I consider free sex fairly cheap as in FREE & FREE!

It seems K5 has been transformed from a regular prostitute joint to a sponsered(webcam sex biz aka this thread) one thus enabling free sex.

Remaining charges at the sex club is then entry eur10 & drinks eur2-3 with unlimited sex with the available whores!

Beat that price(FREE) anywhere in the world please?

Thus I won't resent in this case just as I'll stick with my claim of genuine freebies sometimes available in LOS or elsewhere, but thats never gueranteed though :(

On the FRA eros centers they(main one taunusstr/elbestr) are indeed alive & kicking I can assure you. Great finds BBBJ & FS starting from eur30 a pop ;)

For additional services liike kissing head for some of the better FKK's of which I have little advice :(

Ib,

I didn't know Big Sister is the same place as K5 ?? You're sure about that?

Good to read about Frankfurt, used to be 40 DMs for BBBJ and FS with the south amrican in the Eros there. Nice!

Archived