is it true you can shoot a cow with a bazzuka in ?

belfastish

Almost correct, you can waste a water buffalo with a rocket propelled grenade for around $200, but why would you want to, when you can get your dick sucked for a month by a cute Viet chick for the same amount of money? it's no contest really, is it? :yikes:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< well its not every day you get the chance to shoot a cow,would be great on camcorder to show my mates back home >>

You really are from Belfast, aren't ya.

If yer a Prod, there are RCs in Cambodia. You can probably pay to shoot one of them too. Don't think there are many Prods in Cambo, so if yer RC yer out of luck.

p.s. 4th Infantry Division, Republic of Vietnam, 1969-70. I had my fill of shooting, but at least the buggers could shoot back -- and did!

Why not buy the cow for a poor farmer who hasnothing? of buy it for a village feed? Wasting life just for fun is plain wrong in my book,especially if so much more could be gained from it.

Flash,

With you on this one. I guess some guys just get a thrill out of killing something...odd they don't join the army, go to Iraq where the odds are even or varied slightly against them...

Seems stupid to me (why not use the cow in an intelligent way, like giving it to a farmer?)

Most important for me is the fact that their RPG7 are probably not taken care of so the rocket might explode in the tube........

The cow will be safe and you will be fucked.....

Guest lazyphil

I'm not exactly jumping for joy for blowing up cows but theres a strange hypocracy here. I mean why not give money to the farmers daughter without sweating profusley on top of her pounding away on her....LoL, no, exactly (it would be a SCAM). We keep reading here the damage caused to the girls from prostitution, the suicide, depression, drug addiction the scene causes them then we get all sentimental over a dumb animal!!!

lazyphil said:

We keep reading here the damage caused to the girls from prostitution, the suicide, depression, drug addiction the scene causes them then we get all sentimental over a dumb animal!!!

We should care about both. That is precisely what makes us different from animals. If we stop caring we are less than human. End of sermon.

Of course some people just don't give a shit.

Archived