is it true you can shoot a cow with a bazzuka in ?

belfastish

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm not exactly jumping for joy for blowing up cows but theres a strange hypocracy here. I mean why not give money to the farmers daughter without sweating profusley on top of her pounding away on her"

Exactly!! Actually better do the girl, blow the cow and the farmer, do the girl again, take back your money than jump to the next farm.

Third world is a beautiful invention.

Random, luv this world.

lazyphil said:

I'm not exactly jumping for joy for blowing up cows but theres a strange hypocracy here. I mean why not give money to the farmers daughter without sweating profusley on top of her pounding away on her....

VERY WELL SAID.

The utterly moronic tree-hugging whales-saving PC hypocracy transpiring from some of these posts is so sickening that it almost makes me want to go back there to blow up a cow just because of these posts!!

BTW, IIRC around 4 years ago in the bigger one of the two shooting ranges just outside PP that I know of, it was $20 a clip to fire AK47s (both a Soviet original and a Chinese copy) and M16s.

The arms didn't seem much well maintained but they sure were fun :)

I was quoted $100 to fire at the cow with the machine guns (actually they are not machine guns but assault rifles), no RPG was mentioned although I already knew, from some of the locals, that it was on offer.

I didn't go for it but asked, instead, to be able to fire the rifles in the open ( :spin: ) and I booked the parachute drop which also was advertised there.

I have a FF license back in Italy but I obviously hadn't it with me in Cambo... no problem of course! :rotfl:

After all this is the country where they offer "go-kart rides + beers" specials, LOL

BTW, the parachute drop wasn't much fun (very short free fall because of the altitude lower than advertised, even less than in the US, I usually launch at 4300 meters in Fano, Italy) and their equipment was rather scary.

FIGJAM said:
lazyphil said:

I'm not exactly jumping for joy for blowing up cows but theres a strange hypocracy here. I mean why not give money to the farmers daughter without sweating profusley on top of her pounding away on her....

VERY WELL SAID.

The utterly moronic tree-hugging whales-saving PC hypocracy transpiring from some of these posts is so sickening that it almost makes me want to go back there to blow up a cow just because of these posts!!

I think what bothers some people, not you obviously, is the idea of blowing up a harmless animal for pleasure or to amuse your mates over a few beers.

It's not hypocritical. If the person who didn't like it got a laugh out of watching humans get shot that would be hypocritical.

chuckwoww said:

I think what bothers some people, not you obviously, is the idea of blowing up a harmless animal for pleasure or to amuse your mates over a few beers.

You are right, it doesn't bother me.

Seen the countless nasty things going on in that country, and happening to human beings, shooting a cow is the least of my bothers.

Besides, don't you lot love SE Asia 'cause it's so much different from the boring and dull West??

Don't you all come here glorifying the "culture" and the nice people, culture and nice people that we are losing in the West?

Here is a nice example of the culture of life in this neck of the wood.

As many here are used to say: Don't like it? Go home.

It's not hypocritical. If the person who didn't like it got a laugh out of watching humans get shot that would be hypocritical.

I would think that most PC people, not you obviously, should find that exploiting human beings is a worse thing than exploiting animals.

It's apparently not so.

And if you haven't caught it, the hypocricy lies in the fact that these very people, while recommending better uses for the money and the "poor" cows, are not, at the same time, advising punters of just giving those farmers' "poor" daughters the money instead of getting late teens involved in the sex trade, alcohol, drugs and nightlife...

I would think that most PC people, not you obviously, should find that exploiting human beings is a worse thing than exploiting animals.

It's apparently not so.

And if you haven't caught it, the hypocricy lies in the fact that these very people, while recommending better uses for the money and the "poor" cows, are not, at the same time, advising punters of just giving those farmers' "poor" daughters the money instead of getting late teens involved in the sex trade, alcohol, drugs and nightlife...

LOL. It's been a long time since I've been called PC!

As I said I think the problem is with blowing up animals for fun.

Hypocrisy is when you pretend to be virtuous or disapprove of somebody doing something which you do yourself. I recall a post where somebody suggested the money would be better spent on the farmer's daughter but I missed the part about 'getting late teens involved in the sex trade, alcohol, drugs and nightlife etc.' Point me to the post where somebody said exploiting humans is either better or worse than exploiting animals and I'll get back to you.

I think I more less said if you were going to waste money, why not just buy the cow and give it to someone who could use it for years to come.getting milk, working a field, or making more cows...we bitch about BGs wasting our money, yet have no problem wasting it like this, doesn't make sense to me...

Old Hippie said:

I think I more less said if you were going to waste money, why not just buy the cow and give it to someone who could use it for years to come.getting milk, working a field, or making more cows...we bitch about BGs wasting our money, yet have no problem wasting it like this, doesn't make sense to me...

That's what I got out of your post. I don't see anything hypocritical about it. I don't even see a connection between punting and blowing up animals for fun which strikes me as borderline psychotic (I imagine it would strike most Thais and Cambodians that way too).

Archived