is it true you can shoot a cow with a bazzuka in ?

belfastish

chuckwoww said:

Hypocrisy is when you disapprove of somebody doing something which you do yourself. I recall a post where somebody suggested the money would be better spent on the farmer's daughter but I missed the part about 'getting late teens involved in the sex trade, alcohol, drugs and nightlife etc.' Point me to the post where somebody said exploiting humans is either better or worse than exploiting animals and I'll get back to you.

I will put it as simply as I can: why is it perfectly OK to fuck "for fun" poor farmers' daughters forced into selling themselves by their poverty and it's so wrong to kill animals for fun (think about hunting)?

Mind you, I am just using PC arguments against other PC arguments (I do not believe in any of this PC crap) to show the hypocrisy of it all.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will put it as simply as I can: why is it perfectly OK to fuck "for fun" poor farmers' daughters forced into selling themselves by their poverty and it's so wrong to kill animals for fun (think about hunting)?

Mind you, I am just using PC arguments against other PC arguments (I do not believe in any of this PC crap) to show the hypocrisy of it all.

The rights and wrongs of prostitution have been discussed ad infinitum on this board. Unless you haven't noticed most of us have indulged at some time or other and come to terms with it in various different ways.

I don't think it's anything to do with the great PC/notPC debate either. As I said blowing up animals for FUN strikes ME as borderline psychotic. I don't think many hunters shoot tethered domestic animals with RPG7s (but I could be wrong). If they do I would consider that psychotic too.

Old Hippie said:

I think I more less said if you were going to waste money, why not just buy the cow and give it to someone who could use it for years to come.getting milk, working a field, or making more cows...we bitch about BGs wasting our money, yet have no problem wasting it like this, doesn't make sense to me...

It's not a waste of money for those who get a kick out of it.

How hard do you think it is to find people firmly believing that money spent on booze and whores is just wasted money?

Hint: you will probably find many amongst the very same tree-hugging whales-saving PC crowd who would so much abhor this cows killing thing (or hunting for that matter).

I too dislike it. But since it doesn't directly harm my and other peoples' well being and freedom I say DO WHATEVER ROCKS YOUR BOAT.

The moment I start to impose my moral standard on others I must accept that they will, in turn, try to impose theirs on me.

chuckwoww said:

Unless you haven't noticed most of us have indulged at some time or other and come to terms with it in various different ways.

It's exactly because I have "noticed" it that I have made those comments...

I don't think it's anything to do with the great PC/notPC debate either. As I said blowing up animals for FUN strikes ME as borderline psychotic. I don't think many hunters shoot tethered domestic animals with RPG7s (but I could be wrong). If they do I would consider that psychotic too.

So, is it just the way in which hunters kill their preys that makes all the difference?

What if when I fuck those farmers' daughters I don't pound too hard? Does it make me a better person?

FIGJAM said:
chuckwoww said:

Unless you haven't noticed most of us have indulged at some time or other and come to terms with it in various different ways.

It's exactly because I have "noticed" it that I have made those comments...

So, what about hunting?

Can't you fucking read?

"I don't think many hunters shoot tethered domestic animals with RPG7s (but I could be wrong). If they do I would consider that psychotic too."

And quit editting your posts after I reply.

chuckwoww said:

So, what about hunting?

Can't you fucking read?

"I don't think many hunters shoot tethered domestic animals with RPG7s (but I could be wrong). If they do I would consider that psychotic too."

And quit editting your posts after I reply.

I caught my error and edited my post while you was replying.

Can't you fucking read the time stamps?

And where's your fucking in topic reply?

Already run out of fucking arguments?

Fuck.

I caught my error and edited my post while you was replying.

Can't you fucking read the time stamps?

And where's your fucking in topic reply?

Already run out of fucking arguments?

Fuck.

I covered the hunting question quite well I thought. I don't think many hunters shoot tethered cows for fun. Not with RPGs anyway.

You seem a bit muddled to me. First you don't know the meaning of the word hypocricy. Then you make a tenuous connection between prostitution and blowing up farm animals. Finally you make it into an issue of personal freedom as if somebody said our friend from Belfast wasn't free to go to Cambodia and indulge his borderline psychotic fantasies. I forget how treehuggers and whale watchers got dragged into it.

chuckwoww said:

I covered the hunting question quite well I thought. I don't think many hunters shoot tethered cows for fun. Not with RPGs anyway.

So as I suspected the way in which hunters kill their preys is what it makes all the difference...

RPG = no good

Rifles = good

I would have been OK then, they proposed me to shoot at the cow with a gun not with the RPG.

Oooh... wait a moment! I got it now! It's the tether! Right?!?

This is the clear difference between psychotic freaks and perfectly normal and well balanced individuals: the tether.

You seem a bit muddled to me. First you don't know the meaning of the word hypocricy. Then you make a tenuous connection between prostitution and blowing up farm animals. Finally you make it into an issue of personal freedom as if somebody said our friend from Belfast wasn't free to go to Cambodia and indulge his borderline psychotic fantasies. I forget how treehuggers and whale watchers got dragged into it.

Who is muddled and mixing up things is everybody's guess...

FIGJAM said:
chuckwoww said:

So as I suspected the way in which hunters kill their preys is what it makes all the difference...

RPG = no good

Rifles = good

I would have been OK then, they proposed me to shoot at the cow with a gun not with the RPG.

Oooh... wait a moment! I got it now! It's the tether! Right?!?

This is the clear difference between psychotic freaks and perfectly normal and well balanced individuals: the tether.

Who is muddled and mixing up things is everybody's guess...

Yes the tether is definitely a factor. But I think the issue would be the same if the cow was loose. They just stand there you know while you take aim. Stupid animals have learned to trust us. Of course you wouldn't want to get too close to an exploding RPG round anyway so probably a rifle would be less messy. Killing things is lots of fun either way. Lets off some steam. You could even pretend the cow is somebody you don't like. Heck you could even keep a few in the back acre and blaze away whenever you're in the mood. :)

chuckwoww said:

Yes the tether is definitely a factor. But I think the issue would be the same if the cow was loose. They just stand there you know while you take aim. Stupid animals have learned to trust us.

In other words you are now saying that killing a cow is more cruel (and it's psychotics' stuff) because it trusts us! :rotfl:

Why don't you just accept the fact that the bottom line, for both hunting and blowing up cows, is killing animals for fun.

Establishing which one is the cruelest way doesn't seem that big of an issue to me...

And even if it was I would argue that an animal desperately running for its life and finally killed in a trap or biten to death by the hunters' dogs or shot or a combination of the three, suffers a greater pain than a totally unaware cow being instantly blown by an RPG.

Of course you wouldn't want to get too close to an exploding RPG round anyway so probably a rifle would be less messy. Killing things is lots of fun either way. Lets off some steam. You could even pretend the cow is somebody you don't like.

A wanker for example... :)

Archived