BJ BARS - please help, need info!

dubbs

So meet me in no name bar at 11ish tonight and I'll make sure one of the AfterSkool gals gets you into the Naughty Boy's Corner -- don't go in there alone as a newbie unless you want to know how a tarpon feels during a Great White feeding frenzy!

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only thing that disappointed me about Lolita's was that i had to go upstairs.

i wanted to experience the decadence of having the BJ sitting at the Bar,just to try it once.

but the 'after cumshot' ambience was not lost.

just sat outside with a Beer and Cigarette and chatting to the Girls and chilling out.

To the best of my recollection the only BKK bar with cutouts in front of the barstools with those cute little curtains where you can get serviced right at the bar is Star of Light on PP2. But read recently it?s closed for remodeling right now. However, still two or three of these places operating in Pattaya. If an at the bar BJ experience is what you are looking for I?d say get it while you can as I feel these establishments may be a thing of the past in the not too distant future.

SOL was/is(?) by far the most shameless in-your-face joint of them all. Open the ground floor door right off the sidewalk of a busy street, and whamo! Guys sitting at the bar watching TV swilling beer with their pants around their ankles? My kind of place - very classy indeed. :):up: :up:

ST

On my last trip to BKK I decided that at some point I would finally try SOL after having walked past it so many times wondering what it is like. When I entered there was one guy at the bar with a beer in his hand and a smile on his face, so I took the next seat, ordered a beer, and beckoned one of the girls sitting behind me.

It was at that point I realised that every girl including the cashiers had their eyes glued to the TV at one end of the bar. There was a popular Thai drama on and basically a young Thai girl was leaving her long time childhood boyfriend to marry a rich old dickhead. They were at the alter and the childhood boyfriend was speeding on a motorbike to get to the church in the nick of time to stop the weeding and reclaim his sweetheart. All the girls in the bar were engrossed in this and were relaying what was happening to the girls who were busy below the bar.

At the final scene when the girl ditches the rich dickhead and throws her arms around the boy all of the girls had watery eyes and all said aaaaarrrrrrrr including the girls under the bar.

It was at that point that I released my load.

Sleeze and romance at the SOL, can't beat it. ::

I could have held it in for a few moments more but I thought it was more appropriate to release it as the girl and her childhood sweetheart embraced, being that I am a bit romantic at times but also because the BJ girl had to open her throat wide to let out the aaaarrrrrrrr ::

Archived