BJ BARS - please help, need info!

dubbs

dubbs,

Too bad you didn't get a picture of the girl right afterwards :o. I've heard the story, but am anxious to read the full trip report. I told you one day in Pattaya was not enough, but you did manage to get quite a lot accomplished in a 24 hour period :bow:. I used to have that much energy ::.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Muncher: I was around back then and am distressed to find another BJ bar that escaped my notice. At that time, though, I was sticking mostly to Nana Plaza. How long did it last?

Big_Kahuna said: Muncher: I was around back then and am distressed to find another BJ bar that escaped my notice. At that time, though, I was sticking mostly to Nana Plaza. How long did it last?

I only went to it once as on my next visit it was already closed down. Don't know how long it was open before that though.

Can happily say that SOL has now reopened with same services as before. Setup is nicer and it has lost some of the dirt and therefore some of the sleaze. However, the experience is the same. The girls asked that I put this on the web and say "you all come back, you hear!" Speaking seriously, most of them had not worked for a couple of weeks and want their customers to come on back.

Archived