Fucking up the Shitta

Nervous_Dog

I don't understand the whole "fucking up the shitta" thing... why??? It's an exit, not an entry!

Is it a power-trip thing? Why do blokes want to fuck girls up the poop-chute? Especially when most birds hate it and it hurts them. Does it give some sort of ego-boost or something?

Putting one's pecker into a pussy feels far better IMO.

What's the difference to a pussy when you stick your knob up some bird's bum? Please explain!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand the whole "fucking up the shitta" thing... why??? It's an exit, not an entry!

Is it a power-trip thing? Why do blokes want to fuck girls up the poop-chute? Especially when most birds hate it and it hurts them. Does it give some sort of ego-boost or something?

Putting one's pecker into a pussy feels far better IMO.

What's the difference to a pussy when you stick your knob up some bird's bum? Please explain!

I take it you have tried it and didn't like it, or have you never tried it? I quite like it myself specially if the girl is lying on her back with her ankles around her neck.

Never tried it with a Thai girl but Chinese girls seem to have no problem with it. There's nothing like poking the old rusty sherrifs badge :evil:

Archived