Fucking up the Shitta

Nervous_Dog

teddy said: Yes you bastard and I will get my own back by shagging your favourite cashier up the arse when I am next in BKK

Share and share alike Teddy. At least you now know that she takes up the arse, however I don't suppose it really matters as I'd don't think you're into that.

Anyway you tried to shag my favourite cashier last time, but she wouldn't go with you cause she wanted me. ::

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I use a condom. I have done it without a condom but you should use one to be safe.

Yes some girls like it. My first time many years ago was with a GF. She had a friend who when she was on the rag would let her BF fuck her up the ass. She said she didn't like it.

My GF then decided she wanted to try it. At the time I was not really into it. She really got off on it and even had an orgasm while I was doing her.

I have also had BG in Thailand who liked it more then the normal fucking.

Oh and you don't get covered in shit all the time by the way :)

bimmher

Good point, first time I did my ex Aussie girlfriend she came like never before, mind you it took me 30 minutes and a jar of vasaline to get to the point where I could stick it in.

Soon as I do, the second I got it in, she came HARd

Bizare

Was stunnedd to note that you don't (as lng as they have had a dump some shortish time before) get covered in shit.

DOG

Thats odd - I can hardly breathe under water, but then again I can under the influence of lager beer.

On a sidenote I may relay that once in the bed of a pattayaland dancer I was instructed to please use her deepest hole as thats really how she got her rocks on. I did get to taste a bit of her pussy also though.

• 1 year later...
Someone out there must have at some time taken 2 girls at, for example, the Eden Club and while shagging one of them up the arse doggy style had the other one strap on a dildo and shag him up the arse at the same time (double doggy?)?

It's part of the new Visa requirements. An OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Visa :shocked: Only the brave request an extension :shocked::shocked::)

>Someone out there must have at some time taken 2 girls at, for example, the Eden Club and while shagging one of them up the arse doggy style had the other one strap on a dildo and shag him up the arse at the same time (double doggy?)?<

I've been offered, but politely declined.

The most cute way I was offered was by one of my favourite Akane girls, who asked me in this lovely voice "Excuse me, can I put finger up your arse please?'

One of the few nearly fluent english lines she had, but delivered with such innocence in her voice.

Candyfloss, are you reading the archives? There's some gems there, my favourites are old trip reports.

Archived