Howdy everyone,love the site.Looking forward to enjoying the reading and info here.I have a ? How do I place an avatar?I have some from photos that I have taken but how to get them from the folder on my computer to the NanaPlaza site under my name has got me stumped. ::

Enjoy the night!!!! ::

Zaad,

Thanks also from a "not so newbie", somewhat techo challanged, dumb ass.....ME...give me a white stick and a dog and I'm fine....except the only dogs I ever see are either pissing on (Lamp)posts or organizing polls on how many nipples does the average "bitch" have...and how tight are they???? 5555

Have been hanging around for 6 months or so now and am still "Hiding in the shadows" by not having a pretty picture as my trade mark.

Now if I can only find one that pisses further and has a stronger 'flow", I'll be able to boast that .."mine's bigger than yours"....hahahahaha

Nah, I'll be happy if I can find a picture of a bottle of Johnny Black....I don't mind helping with advertising my fav. Thai drink...

Now, anybody out there that can help this poor old techo challanged "Piss head", I'd be mighty grateful, be back in town in 11 point something weeks and be happy to buy a few...Dumsoda's (or Cola or nam) ...whatever.

Chock dee dumb dumb dumb Dumsoda :beer: :beer:

Can always manage to find the beer doovers and the smily thingo's though, so I have made some progress..LOL..

you can also send your preferred choice to KS and he will do the work for you.

but beware about Photo's,there is a size limit on this Board and sometimes a good Photo does look silly when made much smaller.

my Avatar is much bigger in reality,but i think it still looks alright in the smaller version.

Archived