Anyone want to go blow up some cows?

Ranger

Actually, I need a visa run sometime before Oct 6th. Most likely Phnom Penh as I have been 25 times before. Won't be blowing up any cows, but will be hitting all the good bars and restaurants nightly. It's a bit boring going alone as the conversations with the girls get old after about 30 seconds. Anyone interested in a guided tour of Phnom Penh, PM me. I can do the daytime tourist stuff as well as I haven't done any of that since my first or 2nd trip and it would be interesting again, I suppose. Pretty open as to when as long as it's before Oct 6th. Would also consider going to Angeles, Philippines as I haven't been there in a few years and flying direct to Clark would be nice as the bus ride to and from Manila was always the big negative of that trip.

Ranger

I keep telling you guys ... no cows, only goats now. :banghead:

Anyway get back here, a couple of new clubs in town and a bit of fresh talent. Time it right and we can go down to the beach for a couple of nights as I have a few special gals stashed down there.

LHL,

I'll let you know when I'm coming so you can save me a good room at your fine establishment. Will be staying longer this trip for sure as there's no pressure to return to BKK this time. The beach would be great as I've never been. Kind of like going to Bangkok 25 times without trying Pattaya!! I guess if I can't find a newbie that wants to come, I'll have to pal around with the crusty ex-pats ::.

Ranger

Old Hippie said:

I got extreamely drunk once, and got blown by a "cow..." well, more than once actually... :(

OH,

Let's not start on the cow debate again. I really am looking for someone to go to Cambo with. You go with me? Damn, I sound like a desperate bar girl :o.

Ranger

Ranger said:
Old Hippie said:

I got extreamely drunk once, and got blown by a "cow..." well, more than once actually... :(

OH,

Let's not start on the cow debate again. I really am looking for someone to go to Cambo with. You go with me? Damn, I sound like a desperate bar girl :o.

Ranger

Ranger,

I never knew you had those feelings for me! Wow, asked to Cambodia...well this is sudden, so so, exciting...I feel like a teen again...er ah, wait, why are you asking? what did Nervous Dog tell you?

Actually, just got back from Siem Reap, great time!

Archived