THANK YOU!!!

dubbs

Thank YOU!!!

Would just like to thank all the TG's who have made my trip an unforgettable one. Actually they always here for that but REALLY wanted to say thanks for some of the board members I have met and who have showed me a few places as well as guided me (or have at least tried) in the right direction to make sure I had a good time. I will be working hard to get a trip report out sometime this weekend and hope it becomes an entertaining read.

Today is my last day in Siam and I have procrastinated a few items such as the Grand Palace and a Muay Thai match but hope I can find a way to get that all in plus a visit to Eden Club. I think i'm going to need a week back in north america before I finally realise this trip was real.

Dubbs

>plus a visit to Eden Club<

That's indeed the right way to go on your last day in LOS. If I have a late afternoon or evening flight out, I usually try to fit an eden visit in.

However, last time, I had to leave town around 1.00 pm, so instead went to Tulip at 11.00 am. Nice way to prepare for a long flight home.

• 3 weeks later...

Well into October and i'm still working on my trip report :S It's at about 17 pages but I have been chipping away at it since I got back but i'm getting slammed with work, it's work plus starting up my own company here so being busy has taken care of the blues but I do feel like moving there. Not sure when my next trip is going to be. I was hoping this winter but there's no guarantees, if it gets really bad then i'll probably fly there and stay a few days and head back here to make sure the place doesn't fall apart.

Hope to get the report out soon so i'll be pushing that. I am starting to wonder if my trip was even real or not so I might have to come back on that principle alone. The hot college girls that live one floor below are no longer hot and forget the f'n strip clubs here because it's all just a waste of time and money.

In the meantime, hope everyone is doing well back in LOS.

Dubbs

Archived