Colored Your Hair?

enigma

Man, I just looked in the mirror and I'm a grey-haired old fart now. And only yesterday I was a babe magnet. WTF happened?

Well, I suppose I should be grateful that I still have a full head of hair, at my advanced age of 43.

Anyway...

This guy I know - in an effort to be more appealing to the girls - got his all-white hair colored, and it was just laughably bright orange. And when the color wore-off over the weeks, he had the most bizarre hair color you could imagine.

But, you know - maybe I need to get my hair colored now, to get the stunners (as if ::).

Anyone had any good work done with this along Suk?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enigma said: Well, I suppose I should be grateful that I still have a full head of hair, at my advanced age of 43.

I'm the same as you, 43 (44 next month, an occassion that I will be celebrating as always in LOS), full head of hair but plenty of grey ones.

Grey hair has always been a plus for doing business in the Far East as it makes you appear older and elders are afforded more respect and it also suggests that you will be more experienced in your profession. I also think the girls probably prefer guys a bit more mature and experienced, like ourselves, over the young guns.

Whatever you do don't try dying it because it won't look natural and as soon as it grows you'll have white roots which will look a mess.

• 6 years later...

Interesting - I don't know if it's the same in LoS - though I suspect it is. Where I live now - I don't know one woman, not a single one, who doesn't color their hair. And I work with nurses, a lot of them, across a broad age/ethnic spectrum.

In my immediate neighborhood, Koreatown, I'd say at least 50% of the women have had some form of plastic surgery. The most common is eyelid surgery.

See more and more men coloring their hair now. I dyed mine jet black once in my early 20s in a failed attempt to be cool (natural color is brown/red). Guys with grey hair don't look bad. Maybe I should dye mine grey to rebel? Decisions, decisions.

:)

Interesting - I don't know if it's the same in LoS - though I suspect it is. Where I live now - I don't know one woman, not a single one, who doesn't color their hair. And I work with nurses, a lot of them, across a broad age/ethnic spectrum.

In my immediate neighborhood, Koreatown, I'd say at least 50% of the women have had some form of plastic surgery. The most common is eyelid surgery.

See more and more men coloring their hair now. I dyed mine jet black once in my early 20s in a failed attempt to be cool (natural color is brown/red). Guys with grey hair don't look bad. Maybe I should dye mine grey to rebel? Decisions, decisions.

:)

Since the 1990s Japanese women are dying their hair. You rarely see a young Japanese women with uncolored black hair. But why should they be different other women around the world and why shouldn't they do it?

Archived