newbie advice

Dustdmb23

"Oh dear.One foot inside the lobster trap already!"

Haha, so true...

I would say read up on other posts/columns/articles about relationships w/ western guys and thai women. After that I made a mental note not to "fall in love" with any Thai girls on my first trip. It's harder said then done but I managed to escape my first trip without any attachments. My attitude towards all the girls on my trip told them not to bother asking for a second date but some were still very affectionate regardless and sometimes I felt like I can't believe i'm letting this girl go.

I'd say you can find a large number of girls who will treat you just as good and if not better. Try chatting/camming with a few other girls and you will probably see more girls who can sweep you off your feet.

I'm a rookie myself but I would say there's no need to reinvent the wheel.

Dubbs

My dad's secretary was a middle class Scouser gal, part Welsh and cousin somehow to Anthony Armstrong-Jones. University educated and all.

She told me that some of the Brit gals got quite a shock when they went home with their Yank husband. They were big city gals, and the GI they married might be a farm boy from Iowa or Nebraska. They found themselves going stir crazy in the middle of the corn belt with no one to talk to.

Some of the Thai gals who married GIs here got the same rude awakening. Even an ordinary airman's pay seemed grand in Thailand in the '60s and early '70s. If the fella stayed career air force, they were all right. But if he got out and went back to his old job, the wives might find themselves not exactly living the life of luxury they had expected. The husband might be a mechanic in a garage or even a farmer. I met one wife who was home on a visit to her parents in Uttaradit with her children. She lived in WEST VIRGINIA ... where hill billy hubby was a coal miner. Every time those look krueng children opened their mouths, that Apalachian dialect came out. ::

Archived