Hi

glyn

hello all :)

joined this site a few months ago to do research on bangkok etc, love the site and have found a lot of information which i thank all posters and hope people keep up their good work.

i especially thank the staff and people who run/pay for this forum and its hosting/bandwidth etc, i know it can be tough work keeping a forum up and running as i have my own forum on a smaller scale than this one which is for friends to chat, so respect to everyone involved.

will be in bangkok for christmas 2005 arrive 23/12 and leaving 31/12, flying with thai air and staying at the grand president, really looking forward to it and counting the days :)

Hi,

" especially thank the staff and people who run/pay for this forum and its hosting/bandwidth etc, i know it can be tough work keeping a forum up and running as i have my own forum on a smaller scale than this one which is for friends to chat, so respect to everyone involved. "

Thanks, words like these are always appreciated.

Oh, and welcome of course :)

Sanuk!

Flashermac said:

That's the high tourist season (cooler months). Better book in advance.

its already booked and paid for on my credit card,

flying thai air business class and staying at the grand president in soi 11, should be fun, i have a grand suite booked and hopefully it will be as good as i hope :)

Torneyboy said:

*credit card*...it aint paid for yet :neener:

oh yes it is, with a uk credit card its full and final, if the travel company go bust (expedia) then the credit card company are liable, and with this credit card i get interest free credit for 6 months as an introductory bonus, so i dont actually have to pay until february next year :) by which time the holiday will be over and just memories to live on :neener:

Archived