Advice sought

G'day people, another aussie coming to Thailand in December. Everything seems straight forward and I do have a plan in mind. I'd like some advice on internet bookings for hotel... The Nana website offers rooms for a certain price but other sites offer the same rooms at almost half the price. Can anyone suggest a safe internet booking agent or should I just go with the Nana's own site.

Also I'll be looking for a good hygenic tattoo artist. Can anyone make any recommendations. Thanks fellas.

shinypushrod said:

G'day people, another aussie coming to Thailand in December. Everything seems straight forward and I do have a plan in mind. I'd like some advice on internet bookings for hotel... The Nana website offers rooms for a certain price but other sites offer the same rooms at almost half the price. Can anyone suggest a safe internet booking agent or should I just go with the Nana's own site.

Also I'll be looking for a good hygenic tattoo artist. Can anyone make any recommendations. Thanks fellas.

You have a plan...why ask us?? :doah:

Re net..just search and book...easy

as you have a computer email all OZ agents....

I am busy :troll:

I think the only discout at Nana is thru the travel agent that is on the ground floor of Nana Hotel.

"but other sites offer the same rooms at almost half the price."

I would say impossible, since its only a little over 1000baht normally there is not going to be that big a discount....

Otherwise have a great time :)

"but other sites offer the same rooms at almost half the price."

Christmas time is 'High Season' especially at the Nana, I doubt you will be able to find anyone able to get you a discount over this period, the hotel is always fully booked and doesn't need to discount to fill their rooms.

Archived