Bullshit Voting...?

Old Hippie

The responsible person has Pm'd me that the girl in the picture was responsible, as she saw she was losing...As SSG would say "KEE KWAI!" :) In any event, TIT, and some improprities are to be expected... and these contest get far more heated than they need to be...all just fun at the end of the day...wait, i see I am losing miserably, SHAM!!!! :) :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

The responsible person has Pm'd me that the girl in the picture was responsible, as she saw she was losing...As SSG would say "KEE KWAI!" :) In any event, TIT, and some improprities are to be expected... and these contest get far more heated than they need to be...all just fun at the end of the day...wait, i see I am losing miserably, SHAM!!!! :) :)

Which one is yours? I'll give you a vote but it will cost you a beer. :)

good job, OH. Can't believe it's the girl who brought this about. To scam like this, sure must be a GTG!!!! :grinyes:

There could also be the case of the board buddies voting up a shot for one of theirs. But all in all, it seems the placings are deserving ones. It's important that as many as possible vote, to offset irregularities There sure has been a lot of up and down movement on this contest ::.

Zaad said:

::

I think you earned the status of Board Cop :)

Limbo - Board Smurf

TB - Board :neener:

more to add..

sorry off topic

:)

Not the gay cop in the original village people, but a guy who cares. I will admit, and not sure I am proud of this, but I did vote this photo down, as a result of what I saw. I hope my negative vote has been pulled as well. So far, I am ok with some of the results, even if mine is not in the top 3, though it damned well should be...lousy peasants know nothing about art, but I digres... So far so good...was hoping for a little bit more "art" and cross cultural entryies, but I am happy for the turn out...Next month should allow for more diverse entries...I hope...I'd like to see us move away from T+A pictures...I am sure "Spirit houses" or temples will be void of that :)

Not too surprising looking at the subject, but there's a lot of feedback on the pix, loads of comments and I just love it that the contest get's heated up the way it is.

Hollywood can't beat it, framed votes, sexy girls, the army is involved, just right out excellent!!!

Well done, hope ya'all join the next contest(s) and that it may be as lively as this one. Well done guys!

It's also stunning how some pix go up and down in the scores. Ony of my pix had a difference of almost 1.0 which can make a serious difference in the overall ranking in this voting.

However, on thw downside, my pix don't get good votes, again, what's wrong with you c*nts? You blind or what? 5555

As in the last contes though, one of my pix gets a lot of views. Way more than average. The other pic I entered has IMO a good atmosphere in it but I guess you guys aren't really looking for that, well.

If you all used the review as much (oops, off topic I guess).

One likely scenario is that the guy that submitted the photo informed and asked permission of the girl in the photo....what a dumbass.

I'm sure if each and every thai lady knew their pics were in a contest the voting would be totally fucked!!

Archived