Bullshit Voting...?

Old Hippie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uthai said:

One likely scenario is that the guy that submitted the photo informed and asked permission of the girl in the photo....what a dumbass.

I'm sure if each and every thai lady knew their pics were in a contest the voting would be totally fucked!!

Good one Uthai! I think you made it to the nanaplaza Hall of Fame! :)

I'll award her the best cheat prize

She did leave behind a few hanging chads. I'm not so sure Karl Rove, AKA, "The Archetict" would be willing to hire her.

rather funny her responce, no harm done!

Thanks...I agree with your sentiment other than causing KS more grief.

However, on thw downside, my pix don't get good votes, again, what's wrong with you c*nts?

---------------------------------------

I think this time, some must be vindicated who thought that T&A would automatically get to the top. Even rakit's steamer shot ain't in the placings (or did it go up again, have to check). I think it will get us to be more discerning about which shot to enter next time, and see that not so perfect ones, with a simple idea behind, not relative to sexyness, can give a run for its money to "perfect one".

I bet one of mine, (can say now, results won't change at the top 5) is the only one that has some $$ value, as i made a little money out of it. Oh, not much, but that's nice! No problem here, i understand exactly what kept it out of contention, and got my reward already :up:

pattaya127 said:

However, on thw downside, my pix don't get good votes, again, what's wrong with you c*nts?

---------------------------------------

I think this time, some must be vindicated who thought that T&A would automatically get to the top. Even rakit's steamer shot ain't in the placings (or did it go up again, have to check).

Better look up the word "vindicated". Only IF T/A shots were at the top would those thinking such shots would automatically get to the top would be vindicated. :)

I rated the pics 4-7; most about 5. Reason: basically snapshots of some cute girls. Anybody with an instamatic can take em.

Difficult to read how a group of judges will rate pics on the boards. Some appreciate composition, lighting, "story", etc. Some only consider tits and ass; some go for a face. Most of the pics were portratits of faces; so "cuteness" seems to have won out this time around.

As for portraits, it should be remembered that they are NOT limited to faces and from the tits up. I've seen some of Fly's work and I can say that they are portraits (and some good ones), yet may include an entire room with a person in it. A "portrait" actually "portrays" something...a good example was the "sleeping beauty" entered in the contest. You don't see a face. You see a woman at rest; 10:15 a.m.; soft light from a window. I've seen the rest of the series (and, yes, Torneyboy, she does turn over :hubba:)

HH

Archived