What's the minimum money needed to retire in LOS

eee

Big_Kahuna said:

Someone can make a good point, but feel he is not being taken seriously, because, unbeknownst to his pea brain (and this is NOT for Pattaya 127, I'm just responding in the space below), he's made his otherwise good points in such an obnoxiously snot-nosed maner that everyone else would rather stick the red poker of Satans hell up their ass than acknowledge the otherwise-good advice the snot-nosed poster has given. One or two of the posters in this thread sort of fit this description.

:yeahthat:

yeah BK I am with you all of the way!

Those snot nosed obnoxious posters and those those red hot Satan ass pokers are a real pain in the ass! LOL!!

You know who else? :topic::soapbox: The lurkers, PC crowd and long winded pontificators. I also don't care for those who rail against the scene while imbibing in some way. Those know it all expats and the naive tourists. The ones who really piss me off are the rich bastards who spoil the scene by throwing their cash around and those damned Cheap Charlies that throw too little. The hypocrites who know who they are and the romantics who glorify everything Thai. The suckers who sponsor chicks and the young handsome men who bang them for free. The worst offender has to be the poor sap that claims his Thai girl(hooker or non) is sooo much different than the rest! LOL!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jjsushi said:
Big_Kahuna said:

Those snot nosed obnoxious posters and those those red hot Satan ass pokers are a real pain in the ass! LOL!!

You know who else? :topic::soapbox: The lurkers, PC crowd and long winded pontificators. I also don't care for those who rail against the scene while imbibing in some way. Those know it all expats and the naive tourists. The ones who really piss me off are the rich bastards who spoil the scene by throwing their cash around and those damned Cheap Charlies that throw too little. The hypocrites who know who they are and the romantics who glorify everything Thai. The suckers who sponsor chicks and the young handsome men who bang them for free. The worst offender has to be the poor sap that claims his Thai girl(hooker or non) is sooo much different than the rest! LOL!

All this will be taken care of when I become King.

• 2 weeks later...

You are right, the average pension for an English police office who retire above Chief Inspector is 42 000 uk pounds, a GP 49 000 pounds, a Headmaster 61000 .....

Of course there are many who recieve less but there are considerable numbers who do rake in more than 100 000 us dollars .... I would say about 5 %...

Notice that most are state employees, the police, NHS , govt, army employees are bloated govt parasites, scum in my eyes....

The police are spolit scum who have a monopoly on law enforcement.

STH

You are right. I hard working taxi driver in London can earn £ 1200 pounds per week cash. There will be lawyers, acountants , engineers who earn a lot more. Again its all relative. A nice apartment in London is 500 pounds per week. I detached house with a garden 1.5 million.

Big money doesnt buy quality of life. The sensible people live in a place where they can earn big bucks and party or live in a place where you cant earn big bucks .

STH

A nice apartment in London is 500 pounds per week. I detached house with a garden 1.5 million

Jesus, STH - if you lot keep this up, you'll end up like Sydney ::

Seriously, Sydney is a joke - the running joke is that you can earn 100K in Sydney and not be able to afford a mortgage. Even the denizens of Melbourne and Brissie arent quite this far gone, although poor old Brissie's affordability has taken a serious battering over the last 3 years. Such is life.

Just by way of comparison, what would one expect to pay for a condo within 10 km of Nana ?

I think you could pick up a nice condo for 3 million baht within 10 km of nana. You cant own property unless it is above the 12th floor or a Thai company owns it...

No Farang should buy property in Thailand unless he trusts his missus with his life savings and she is a native of samui or KPN and then maybe money can be made...

People who buy property in Thailand are gambling on the honesty of their Thai spouse, the Thai legal system and Thai business partners...

STH

I think I will come to Australia, marry an aborigine girl and soak up your benefits. On a serious note Jo Lees the girl whose partner Lee Falconio was killed allegedly by Murdoch, a good friend of mine went to school with her, in her English class she wrote a story which she read out,as part of her course work...

It was a thriller, murder mystery.. apparently matches Verbatim the situation she is in now...

Murdoch I am sure is not gulity, no one else tracks were found, she also has a conviction back in the UK for obtaining services by deception...

I emailed the police in Darwin, no reply...

STH

Archived