What's the minimum money needed to retire in LOS

eee

A lot of that came out in the days after she was 'rescued', and the locals at the roadhouse where she emerged from her ordeal still contradict her version of events, particularly her assertion that she and Falconio had never stopped at said roadhouse on the way to their appointment with Murdoch. The media has also made a great deal of the fact that she was boking some other guy in Sydney immediately prior to her ill-fated trip to the Territory.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Notice that most are state employees, the police, NHS , govt, army employees are bloated govt parasites, scum in my eyes....

The police are spolit scum who have a monopoly on law enforcement."

Amen! :bow:

And we have even more of the blood suckers in France, though I doubt they'd make the retirement's figure you're talking about

spirit_of_town_hall said: I think you could pick up a nice condo for 3 million baht within 10 km of nana. You cant own property unless it is above the 12th floor or a Thai company owns it...

I'm fairly sure that the regulation regarding farangs buying condos relates to the % of the building that can be owned by farangs, i.e., 49% and I don't believe that farangs are restricted to the apartments on the floors above level 12. The Legend Saladaeng is only 10 or 11 storeys high and it was sold with a farang allocation (presumably 49%).

Still cheaper to rent than own in Thailand. I can think of a dozen ways I can earn more money with the capital that is required to purchase a condo or home in Thailand.

Unless one is in the property development or investment business, I see no point in attempting to own real estate in Thailand until foreigners have the same property rights as Thais.

• 4 years later...

I thought that I would combine several objectives in resurrecting this thread. Those that miss certain BM's can see them in their full glory; it shows JJ in a rather humorous light (his posts got a chuckle out of KS) an, most importantly, is the OP ready for retirement next year, after five years of planning, or did the recession put a crimp in it?

Archived