Nana Thursday Evening-9:30-Repent Ye FORNICATORS

jitagawn

I wonder how healthy young guys like that deal with normal sexual urges? Especially in Bangkok. Probably they just blame the devil or something. Maybe that's why they always go around in pairs...keeping an eye on each other. Any ex-mormon missionaries out there? Feel free to contribute. :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just embarass them with their own scripture, works for me and in the long term they become more pragmatic. You would be suprised how little they really know.

Word has it one got enamoured with a gal in Angeles Philippines and ended up kicked out of the church. So much for forgiveness and all that jazz.

we have them in the UK knocking on doors and i always tell them the same thing.

as i open the door wearing shorts (i never wear anything else indoors) i tell them they have just stopped me from cumming over my GF's body.

would they like to come inside and be involved in a cum party?.

thay soon disappear with that horrified and disapproving look on their face................. :yay:

the Guy who was in BKK for 3 Days will soon be corrupted if he walked into Aftersckool.............. :grinyes: :grinyes:

i would pay a fortune to see their reaction after the eager Girls start undoing their zippers............ :yikes:

Fucking moron religious nuts everywhere. i even got hassled in japan where the christians, seventh day adventists etc are trying to make the japs believe in god. religious nuts are a plague they try and force their values on everyone else.

Seen the photo's, NOT mormons but that nut case 1/2 Yank 1/2 Phillipina born again who usually beats up the backpackers in Koa San Rd

Tony someone is his name, has those booklets he hands out on how if our a good buddhist you'll still go to jail.

He has a permanent bodyguard with him, another born again, who comes rom teh same town it turned out just as we almost got physical.

The body guard isn;t that bright, nice enough bloke, but Tony is off his tree, but BOY can he TALK!@

Father T Where are you?

DPG

chuckwoww said:

I wonder how healthy young guys like that deal with normal sexual urges? Especially in Bangkok.

I had a friend sent home from his mission early as he got a bit too friendly with a female. This was in Detroit, I can't imagine being a good boy in Bangkok! Had another friend do his mission in Tokyo and he managed to have some friends that happened to be girls that he later went back and persued.

I am surprised about the demonstation as that usually isn't the Mormon's way of doing things. Maybe these guys organized it on their own, I doubt their mission president condoned or authorized it.

Ranger

2 days after I come back from LOS I hear a door buzzing. I am thinking Who is it? nobody knows I am back yet...so I ask who is it?? nobody answers..I go to the door and I see 2 old dudes and I asked politely "Can I help you".

They said they were conducting a survey..so I open the door and BAM!!!.

They are Jehova's Witness and wanted to preach, blah blah blah. I said "STOP"...I am buddhist (lie). and they kept going and going..until I said thank you I am busy and closed the door.

Archived